I'm feeling less positive

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I'm feeling less positive

Postby Stan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:44 am

Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 am

Yep. A lot will happen with direct, quick real world consequences. It pisses me off when the protestors say he's not our president. He is, like it or not. That's democracy. You can say he's going to be a bad one, but he is yours now and we are all better off if he succeeds in steering our ship. We'd better start trying to convince our neighbors to be less angry (or angry about something else!) so they don't vote this way again.

However, it pisses me off far more when people are like, eh, it will all be fine! No, it won't. A lot of bad will happen with real hurt to real people. But we are in this boat together, like it or not.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Thanks Stan, that's sweet of you. ♡ What will happen, will happen. My boss is goin crazy looking for more grants as I type this. I've heard Obama is doing something to try to protect planned parenthood, but I haven't had time to look into it yet.

What is scaring me more is the radical craziness that some members of both sides are engaged in at the moment.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!

Return to “Nerd Talk”