Clinton

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Clinton

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:50 pm

I'm watching the speeches at Philadelphia now. They sound amazing. I am no longer worried about tomorrow.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Clinton

Postby Elle » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:42 am

My poor parents, who have seen so much and watched the rise of Hillary Clinton with interest, are so sad for her. My dad, who is in his 80s and says precious little about politics but often votes Republican, was deeply sad to see the rise of open bigotry again in politics, given his memories of what it was like when that was last publicly acceptable. They wanted a female president even more than I did, I'm ashamed to say, because they have a better grasp of how monumental that is, having lived pre-1960s anti-discrimination legislation and 1970s popular feminism.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.

Return to “Nerd Talk”