In the Beginning...

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

In the Beginning...

Postby Eliahad » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:39 pm

In the beginning, there was nothing.

No seriously, nothing. Okay, not nothing, more like a vast expanse of flat full of gray rocky silt. Like that stuff the Moon is made out of? That. It wasn't much to look at, but it was powerful stuff. And it was waiting. Waiting to be shaped and cajoled into whatever we wanted it to be. So we did. Mountains and valleys, and huge acropolises, and arcologies. There was a library somewhere, too. And a book. A very important book.

But we left. We grew up, somewhat, and left for new chapters. But the vast flat, full of the debris of conquests real and imagined remained. And it waited. Because it knew we would be back...
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Re: In the Beginning...

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:50 pm

So the arcologies... were they the sort with plants growing on their surfaces?
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Re: In the Beginning...

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:34 pm

I don't know that things would ever be the same. I don't have the same level of frustration and relentless hate I did back when I worked for State Farm.

Cazmonster, the cyberfreakin' Antimuppet, shared so many grand adventures.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Babble”