This Happened

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: This Happened

Postby Eliahad » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:23 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:25 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:11 pm

I have enjoyed it, though enjoyed isn't the right word - I had experiences worth having, let's say. Efforts sometimes involve focusing on a message, like "you're strong enough to do what you need to do" or whatever random thing is settled upon. Every time I think, well, unfortunately it isn't "working" but I'll humor the poor guy and go along with the show. Then I wake up and it's like that movie Contact where it looks like nothing happened, yet she was gone for 18 hours of profundity down the wormhole. I don't know what it does or how it's done, and if we understood brains better maybe we'd know, but it definitely does things. It scraped me up from some bad moments, helped fix my OCD, etc.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:27 pm

Might of knocked up the old lady!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:27 pm

Well, congratulations may be in order? Congratulations! I am a little hazy on the details of who's who in this history, but it sounds like you have a much better and happier life situation in general now.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:19 pm

false alarm!
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:20 pm

lol I currently live with my girlfriend who I met last November, she's a feisty African american special ed teacher and mother of 3.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:20 pm

her hobbies include pulling down my pants when I'm half asleep and finding my way to the bathroom, not fair and not right!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:42 pm

She sounds pretty good.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:41 pm

WHOS ON FIRST BIT during the harrasment meeting when the guy running the deal was like LGBTQ...that's uhh lesbian gays bisexuals, transgender and...queer
*person in audience*
questioning

yes what's your question

No it means questioning

Well whats your question?

ALSO DOUBLE FUCK ON NEWSOME FOR MAKING THIS MANDATORY EVERY TWO YEARS FOR WHAT I IMAGINE WILL BE MY ENTIRE GOD DAMMMMNNNN LIFE
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:49 pm

But it sounds like amusement was to be found therein! I think most people assume it stands for queer? Don't know.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:55 pm

It’s pretty awful how one little thing from the wrong person can send me into a tailspin.
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:21 pm

Stop reading those Trump tweets!! No I know exactly what you mean; all manner of darts will slide right off my feathers but the wrong one from a person whose opinion I care about is devastating. People keep showing up worthy of having their opinions cared about, so then what does one do? But honestly, everyone here likes you, I think you just struggle with that self-hatred and it's difficult. On some level, in some odd corner, lodge it in your mind that others find you amusing and good. Then you can point and laugh and doubt this fact but at least it might get stuck somewhere!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:55 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Srsly u need to stop hanging out with Trump fam. Apart from that you are doing fine. Some people are triggered into madness by science facts, including facts they specifically requested, so trust me, you are way ahead of the functional, nice person game and better to talk to, as a consequence.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:12 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:08 pm

Pheobe please get your TDS checked out, this poor man is having issues that don't even have anything to do with Trump and you brought him up at least a half dozen times, sick stuff!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:47 pm

You will probably need medication to get through the next month!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:15 pm

Incompetence.
Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Babble”