First! (And you can't kill this thread.)

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: First! (And you can't kill this thread.)

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:10 pm

I think maybe I took that picture. Except in mine its eyes were glowing red and there were five or six of them, not just one.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:10 pm

But THAT one, that one's name is Tahlvin.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:51 pm

That's two times in a row that Elle has posted twice in a row without anyone posting in between. That violates the rules of the thread. I think she should be banned from the thread for 72 hours. At the very least, she should be forced to let me out of the attic. Me and all of my racoon minions. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <deep breath> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:12 pm

What's that you say? Can't hear over the loud crunching of my cheese and crackers.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:27 pm

It's acceptable IF they both have the same timestamp.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:45 pm

:shenanigans:
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:22 pm

So, Tahlvin just sent me this. You should probably let him out of there before he uses a raccoon or two to summon something awful.

"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Wait, is he wearing cleats?! Up in all that insulation? Excuse me while I fetch the stick.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:57 am

No! Please don't beat me with the stick again! I promise I'll behave!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:35 am

Ugh, you were walking around so early this morning! Sounded like raccoons!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:08 am

I... I've run out of things to say.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:44 am

You'll think of something before noon on Sunday.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Ariana Grande is only dangerous to eardrums and the Donut kingdom and all who love it. :roll:

But wait, those are both pretty serious things to threaten. Maybe she IS really dangerous. :horrified:
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Miley Cyrus has a really cool and interesting voice. I hope she someday matures into an artist I can appreciate.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:33 pm

File that under "shit only Mike would say."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:45 pm

My wife and I ran into of her singing with Maya Rudolph on the Maya & Marty Show. I'm not necessarily jumping up and down about the songs themselves, but I found her voice interesting, and it occurred to me that with that voice, and the skills she has gained over the years, she has the potential of growing into an artist I could enjoy... given the right song selection.

Prolly won't happen, but I think it would be cool if it did. Hopefully she grows up someday.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:51 pm

I'm betting that if Miley were to do a few small scale shows with acoustical instruments only, she would be fantastic.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:08 pm

It's true. Her voice is good. It's a chipmunk voice, but a good chipmunk voice. She does Dolly Parton songs rather well.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:40 am

Please change the subject. This is worse than being locked in Elle's attic!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:22 am

It's okay, Tahlvin. You've got nothing to be ashamed of. Sure it's a little weird that you have this crush on her after watching her grow up through her Hannah Montana days. But she's an adult now, AND she has intentionally chosen this extremely over-sexualized persona. Nobody's judging you, T. We understand that you are only human.

Return to “Nerd Babble”