This Happened

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: This Happened

Postby mimekiller » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:07 pm

hey this is the wrong thread for Trump Talk!

Of course I'm fine with a fast food spread, suckers the elites to take pot shots at Trump that make him look good.

My only issue with the spread was the heat...I mean with that much food from that many places what are the odds ANY Of that is piping hot. Imagine sitting and trying to eat a lukewarm whopper as a syphilitic guy in a suit is rambling about something you don't care about. Very cool
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:18 pm

It is barely lukewarm when you get it at the window! I hope someone was in there working a microwave. But here is the thing: the only people who think it's an expressing of working class common man ethos are people who dont HAVE to eat cheap food. If you HAVE to eat cheap food, he looks like a stingy, rude jerk. This is, I swear, the first time any of my working-class pro-Trump relatives have been offended. Let kids rot or die in a border tent, no problem, but couldn't they do better than McDonalds for our football players? Seriously. I don't jest on this.
:horrified:
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:40 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 am

We may have to euthanize another cat today. She has bladder stones for which we've been giving her medicine for a few weeks now, and it's not getting any better. She also has lymphoma, which the vet was going to discuss how we might treat once the bladder stones were addressed. But now, while trying to give her medicine this morning, we think she dislocated or broke her jaw. If it's just dislocated, we'll have it fixed (hopefully) and bring her home so the kids-that-don't-live-at-home can come say goodbye over the weekend, and probably have her euthanized sometime next week. But if it's broken, we will probably just have her euthanized today and end her suffering. Then we'll be down to just one of the three sister-cats remaining.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:44 am

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:45 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:51 am

mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:19 pm

hey despite what you think this is kind of interesting.

Hot dogs and beer!

https://freebeacon.com/blog/about-that- ... se-dinner/
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:04 am

Poor cat, I'm sorry. It is so hard to have to make that decision.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:00 pm

SAN FRANCISCO, the only place in the world I can step over a hobo that may or not be dead and buy a fat joint that i spark up on the street but menthol cigs are BANNED because well my god that's just to far.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:10 pm

On my way to work yesterday, a man on a bicycle stopped next to my car & leaned down to try to look through the window like he was about to ask me something, but then the light turned green & I drove off. I will never know what the man had to say & it will haunt my dreams forever
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:51 pm

Being extra nice to the office hen I had a sex dream about
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:09 pm

Gross.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:10 pm

I mean not really, I've never thought about her in that way and have no idea where the dream came from and so I'm just being slightly more nice! Its not gross at all! I'm sure it happens to everyone
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:23 am

What is an office hen? Like an actual chicken? I've learned not to assume in this case.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:11 am

Oh, well I work in a office and spend most days with primarily women, we all get along great but I call them the hens because it makes me laugh and like hens I can tell when one is getting stirred up because all of a sudden I hear 4-5 female muffled voices get excited for whatever has them stirred up haha, so yea I had a dream about one of them, very strange!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:19 am

Gross.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:25 am

I will say this for the hens tho, the ones here cuss like sailors which I'm very comfortable with, a 55 year old woman screaming fuck is a very comfortable environment for me. But when the hen house gets excited its quite something haha.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:54 am

School fundraiser at Chuck E Cheese last night. I barely made it out alive.
Reel on a repeating loop
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:08 am

Return to “Nerd Babble”