This Happened

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: This Happened

Postby akiva » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mimekiller » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:13 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:19 am

Ya, not to be alarmist, but you should have an injector. If it persists into adulthood, even if it seems manageable, you could be getting further sensitized each time and then one day boom, anaphylaxis! It can ramp up from 10 to 100 quickly and we'd rather you didn't die.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:15 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:55 am

Unless your nut allergies result in violent and uncontrollable sneezing. #NutShaming
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:25 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:24 pm

mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:28 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:28 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:46 am

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:16 pm

I’m reading Nietzsche for the first time in quite a few years.
Reel on a repeating loop
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Yo I'm back, good vacation and all that jazz

On the way out of Oakland I made a ROOKIE mistake and had a full bottle of sunscreen in my carry on bag, this lead to a pat down, now i have dropped a chunk of weight and instead of buying brand new jeans I just rock a belt, so yea the belt was in the plastic tub and my pants fell to my ankles to the delight and shared embarrassment of everyone going through security. Please set up a go fund me right next to Kyles for my shame and embarrassment!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:06 am

My son turns 10 today.

And my recently deceased friend would be 48 today.

So mixed emotions.
Reel on a repeating loop
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:00 am

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Hey folks, soo yeah, I'm incapable of distinguishing between someone saying "that's the d*mbest idea ever, you're (r-slur... eep :headslap: :headslap: )" and someone taunting and mocking a person with Downs Syndrome, soo yeah best watch our language on my watch, mmmkay? Evidently that's a thing???
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:13 pm

hey got 169 dollar check in the mail from my doc who I guess overcharged me for something, not a bad start to the week.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:05 pm

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:51 pm

It is what Nietzsche deserves. He thought it would be all Dionysian poetry and music and cold romantic sleet on the rocky paths, but really it turned into migraine inducing Technicolor. The Ubermensch is in Technicolor!!! Get it, Nietzsche!

Return to “Nerd Babble”