Connor MacThread of the Clan MacThread

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Connor MacThread of the Clan MacThread

Postby mimekiller » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:03 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:22 am

That's just because they're small animals. If one was in your house, you would find the droppings less courteous.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:32 am

well yea but birds are tiny and they shit on everything, my only conclusion is that they have tiny toilets.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:27 am

Wet poop. If I wanted to be drawn into a poop conversation I would go talk to my husband about whether he likes the way other people load the dishwasher.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:11 pm

May all your poops be dry?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:45 pm

That's bad too. Constipation. There's a Heinrich Böll novel in which one of the characters is obsessed with digestive tract health and the evidence for this in bowel movement, and I totally relate to that. I have been so lucky. I follow the stomach religiously. It gets oats, it gets fluids. You have to have the right foods for your particular body, and liquids, and lack of stress attacking it, and breath flowing freely through to move everything regularly, and moving around the limbs in such a way that the system flows gently. Like after an operation, so essential to get the intestines working, so you must ambulate. Stomach function the foundation of health, or misery very quickly if it doesn't work properly. All things flow.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:25 am

And on that note, good morning everyone!
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:02 am

Thanks.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:07 am

Oh look. DST. Reallocation of sunlight.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:53 am

Fuuuuuuuuuu.....
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:00 pm

I know when we get to spend the day involved with an organization that doesn't grasp it is not okay to demand from noon until 9 p.m. of a person's day, for something that really should take 3 hours.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:12 am

Good morning! I remember weekends when both our kids were on the club swim team, and we would spend 6 AM to 3 PM, both Saturday and Sunday, at swim meets; a morning session for one kid, and an "afternoon" session for the other. I don't miss those sort of weekends at all!
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:13 am

Ouch.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:03 am

Which is better? A late night or an early morning?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:03 am

Both. It's a lifestyle! Or in answer to something else, 3-5 pm.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:31 am

'Musician' is a lifestyle choice. Sometimes you have the rehearsals that end at 10 pm an hour+ away from home and then the 9:30 AM rehearsals the next morning. Oh and showing up a half hour early is never in the contract but also expected as a requirement.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:24 pm

The episode of Voyager that opens with a close up of Neelix getting a foot rub is one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:44 pm

You are so, so, soooooooooooo right. It's amusing, because I don't always support whatever you have written, but damn when you get right you know how to get it right!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:19 am

Good morning!
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 am

Self
Contained
Underwater
Breathing
Apparatus

SCUBA

Return to “Nerd Babble”