Connor MacThread of the Clan MacThread

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Connor MacThread of the Clan MacThread

Postby Ronster » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:50 pm

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:02 pm

mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:31 pm

If unsuccessfully trying to get a blow job from someone you are seeing is assault I'm a serial assaulter.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:27 pm

I think asking is okay. Beyond that? Not okay.
But keep the faith - I know someone whose wife doesn't want to do this and that must suck, or, well, er... it's sub-optimal. It's one of those things you need to agree on in the relationship.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:53 pm

I don't know what happened and am not even sure I know the actual allegation, but as a general principle, pushing a woman's head onto your penis is a no-no, and many times more of a no-no if she is telling you she doesn't want to do it, for whatever reason. Why am I even typing this shit out, you moron? No, don't push people onto your penis. WTF? Is this tricky for you?
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:32 pm

I don't know. The rule is to not push people onto your penis, particularly when they express a lack of inclination in this regard. No different in a relationship. People could make prior agreements that it is okay, and then it's okay. Kind of like you could be in a relationship and not having sex, and the other person shouldn't one day just start on in to doing this without approval. Likewise, you could be in a relationship where there is prior approval to go for it whenever, but if you say that you don't want to, approval is assumed rescinded. It's all pretty simple, honestly.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:48 am

But does making a mistake in that context make someone a abuser?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:14 am

Good morning! On this day in 1921, seeking to restore confidence after the Black Sox Scandal, owners of Major League Baseball teams elected former United States district court judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis as the league's first commissioner. And in 1967, 73-year-old psychology professor James Bedford became the first person to be cryonically frozen with intent of future resuscitation.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:01 pm

in china they're doing all the things we do but the chinese version of it
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Tonight is Godball night!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:48 pm

I googled Anarcho Capitalism last night and really regretted it.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:52 am

Good morning! Have a happy Saturday!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:15 am

:innocent:
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:54 pm

False alarm!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:05 am

Good morning. This is not a drill.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:03 am

It's lunchtime. Not a drill.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.

Return to “Nerd Babble”