Good morning!

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Good morning!

Postby Kyle » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:02 am

Hey hey! Decided that I need to work on my hamstrings. My forward fold is embarrassing. The right leg stretch was so uncomfortable that I almost quit after a minute, but I stuck with it and sank into it and by minute six I felt like I’d made real progress. Yay for morning exercises! (I also did my squats and planks this morning. Whew, but those are unpleasant.)
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:58 am

Fun variety with squats is wide-stance, narrow stance, holding it at the bottom as long as you can (i.e. below the 90 deg angle at knee), or slowly going up and down facing the wall with arms raised - try to get close to wall! I honestly think a few of those is worth many regular.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:45 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:21 am

Good morning! Ear surgery is today! Some short-term inconvenience and temporary halt to my exercise regimen, but hopefully it means I get a bit of hearing back in my left ear!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:10 am

Good morning and good luck!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:19 am

Good morning!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:21 am

Good morning and godspeed the hands digging into Talhvin's head!
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:42 am

When they pull the fluid out from behind his ear drum, I wonder what it will smell like. Toe cheese, right? It's got to smell like toe cheese.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:04 am

Brylcream and peppermint.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:31 pm

Afternoon, folks! Sleep study came back and I meet with the sleep apnea doc on Monday! Yay!!!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:37 pm

Yay! Explanations! Maybe relief! Devices that make you sound like Darth Vader!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:39 pm

I'm excited.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Oh! I wonder what his CPAP machine will smell like after a week- I'm betting toe cheese.

But seriously- I hope it works out for you. I wake up numerous times a night (maybe 8-10) because I sleep on my side with an arm up under my pillow. And because I tore both my rotator cuffs when I was younger- lately they've started aching badly at night. So that's why I started doing shoulder strength exercises every morning with my yoga stretches, and it's helped me sleep so much better.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:36 pm

Good luck, Eliahad!

Ear surgery went well. I now apparently have a very small metal plate implanted in my ear, so I now have to answer Yes whenever they ask whether I have any metal implants.

Talked to the ear doc about future possibilities of hearing aids. He said they’re about 3-5 years away from having a completely internally implanted hearing aid. Bionic hearing! That brought up all kinds of questions for the techs in me. If it’s internal, they’re has to be some way, such as Bluetooth, to connect and configure it. If that’s the case, would it be possible to use it as a Bluetooth headset with your cellphone? And could it be programmed with noise canceling features, allowing you to turn it on when on the plane?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:50 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:27 pm

Just the one?!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:37 pm

Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Toe cheese!!!!!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:02 pm

So Tahlvin is either totally disgusting or is literally made of candy, but we have limited evidence to work with.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:52 am

Return to “Nerd Babble”