Music Music Music

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Music Music Music

Postby Elle » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Youtube saw fit to put me onto some channel made mostly of Imogen Heap, Frou Frou, and that g.d. pen pineapple apple pen song - why, google, do I deserve this?
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:12 am

I want to dance with this fire
'Cause it's all that I know
As the spotlight turns towards me
I just try my best to show

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:40 am

Love you musics always, Akiva!

This morning it's Alice in Chains, Would? It was on the radio and definitely is like song of the day material. But now they are playing Jimi Hendrix so maybe things could improve.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:59 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Heathens on a slow burning repeat.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:52 pm

I have no music today.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:12 am

I love J. Robbins

And all they try to keep
Is slipping piece by piece
In spite of all attempts at holding on

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 am

Wondering if the little ch-ch sound in Heathens is sampled directly from Radiohead's Creep?
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Good catch. I'm leaning to it being an homage/ripoff but not a sample. On SNL he chose to play it on a bass, while on the Radiohead version it's Jonny Greenwood's guitar.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:55 pm

I have fond feelings for them because I lived in Atlanta at the height of their powers. I probably have a totally distorted conception of how important a group they were.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:09 am

I repeat myself when I'm distressed

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:18 am

And I've seen it all

Reel on a repeating loop
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:48 am

th firewall at work makes all the youtube vids totally blank. All I get is the text you type in about the song. If possible could you put the name of the some somewhere so I can youtube them for myself?

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:51 pm

I am totally unimpressed by the new Lady Gaga album. Blah, bleagh, buh. Nothing. I would listen to a few of the songs if nothing else was on the radio - that's about it. Meanwhile, have adopted Twenty-One Pilots although really it's my kid's music. She finds this so quaint. All I knew of them at first was that Stressed Out song, and now that I know more songs, I like all the other songs of theirs better. The one guy has an absolutely terrific voice; presumably they both write the songs and are both good at it. If I start listening to Panic at the Disco! now you can give up all hope for me.

Anyway, here is one I like better: Lane Boy

This is genius, like some crazy mashup of an English Beat song with Gorillaz and a little Nine Inch Nails in the last half.

INSIGHT ACHIEVED: child keeps trying to sharpie her hands blank. I get it now. That was a giant W. T. F. previously. Now, to contemplate how I will share my new insight with her...
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Haven't watched Sesame Street in years and for some reason have that theme song in my head.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:50 pm

TL;DR improvement: I have a headache and have decided not to eat halloween candy in favor of drinking wine, as a means of assaulting the headache. I wonder if there is a mathematical formula for how much of my headache is caused by various sources. Heathens is basically the only song on the radio and that is ok.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:12 am

A repeat (like many of mine). Trying again to blast the crap out of my head on the way to work.

I've got this feeling
And I don't know what it is
This room is overcrowded, man
And I need air to breathe

Maybe I'm just feeding the beast.
Reel on a repeating loop
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Ringo Star - Octopus' Garden

Fun, silly tune.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:30 am

My lovely Pam Tillis - Deep Down is one of those tracks you might overlook at first on the whole album, but it's really nice. Especially because I just remembered I made tea and forgot to drink it.
:headslap:

Return to “Nerd Babble”