Music Music Music

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Music Music Music

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:52 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:07 am

I'm a lock without a key
A city with no door
A prayer without faith
A show without a score
I'm a bad word
A wink, a nod, a shiver

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:25 am

Did someone say Chaka Khan????!!!

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:19 am

Was thinking... the electric jug is such a fun weird sound, how come it was utilized elsewhere. Then I listened to more 13th Floor Elevators. They use it enough for everyone ever.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:23 am

It is also a very depressing song!
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:48 am

True, I forget to listen to lyrics sometimes. The music is so upbeat.

Happier song:
Last edited by poorpete on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:53 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:21 pm

I want to give you another one but unfortunately this is actually the song in my head:

I have a serious mishead lyrics situation here, because I've had this album since it came out and I always thought he was saying "the Texas sun" instead of "heads that turn". I can't get past it.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:31 am

A crap Taylor Swift song. Sigh. Car radio + kids.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:52 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Good Lord, because it just occurred to me she's seventy - 7 - 0! - and running around in corsets and hair crystals and pelvic necklaces singing songs that are probably older than some of us! There are a lot of questions about the things in this video, but... wow!!

Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Let's see if I can do this correctly....ummm...

guess not because I only see a lot of white space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E00Zuayv9Q
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Courtship in 1935: talk about the weather, know how to dance, no touching.

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:21 pm

<3

I swear that thing just showed up on this site for the first time today, or I'm high.

Serendipity: I was just at the grocery store waiting for an eternity in line and staring at a tabloid which was going to tell me all about how Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire didn't get along and that was some key to their magic. Ya, ok. This harmless courtship is all fun and games until someone starts manipulating the weather like Elmer Fudd in his magic helmet!

Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:01 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:27 am

I just ran into Young Votta at Walmart last night, and since then, I can't get this song out of my head.

FWIW, the above video was shot illegally on the campus where I work.

Mind blown.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:01 pm

"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:06 pm

What can I say?

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:29 pm

ZZ Top, Sharp Dressed Man

Maybe this is because I got to have lunch with my husband today who in addition to his usual extreme hotness level was dressed up all fancy in his suit and has recently lost about 30 pounds.

Return to “Nerd Babble”