Music Music Music

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Music Music Music

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:24 pm

I need new Professor Elemental. I have all of his stuff in one Spotify playlist, but it isn't enough.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:34 pm

The olympic theme music - not the horns, but the part after that.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:04 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:34 am

Hijacking because everybody must submit to the New Order .
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:43 am

You forgot to use the new YouTube tag. Fixed that for you:
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:22 pm

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Can't ask for more
So why unfulfilled
We take apart
Everything we build
Had it right here,
Now it's gone
On and on

Reel on a repeating loop
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:47 pm

How did Bo Diddley not get a writing credit on "Not Fade Away"?

Was it because Holly died tragically before Diddley could sue?

Well they are both dead now, give him the credit.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Now look what you've done! Aieeee!!!

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:39 am

Thanks to Tahlvin and my inability to guess who came before Elvis and Frank Sinatra in the whole "music/movie" star genre even though I know that I know this, .

I grew up with a recording of this, which really explains a lot of the problem:

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:42 pm

I amuse myself. Despite having caught some stupid virus. I shall fold laundries until they touch the very ceiling.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:04 pm

This is the kind of music that makes the work shift pass.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng0g1EuFL0c[/youtube]
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:13 am

Okay, Caz is disqualified from this thread because he cannot follow Mike's directions about only placing the value after the "?v=" when using the youtube bb tag.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:32 pm

I love this band so much; too bad there is no more of them!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 pm

poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:04 pm

My nine-month-old's first favorite song. He hears it and wiggles his head with joy. Led me to wikipedia where I learned about Howard Ashman, who was nominated for a record four oscars posthumously. He was suffering from complications from AIDS while writing the lyrics to Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin and did not survive to see them released. I had no idea, and I feel kinda in mourning for a person I had no idea existed a few weeks ago, died 25 years ago, but whose music was an important part of my childhood.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:55 pm

This song is keeping my sanity firmly rooted tonight. Work wants to eat what little sanity I have left.

I said "No! You cannot possess me!"
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:39 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지

Return to “Nerd Babble”