Music Music Music

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Music Music Music

Postby akiva » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:33 pm

Been obsessing about the Minutemen lately. Great great band. So the song of the day:

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:34 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:02 pm

This was brought to my attention by my daughter...who has more nerd cred than most of my friends. She said "Dad, I have this crazy, goofy song that I can't get out of my head." to which I replied "Well, what is it?" and we looked it up on iTunes. I then remembered the Youtube video of it because she had shown it to me before. It was then that I did what any sane person would do that has an earworm; I bought it and now I am sharing it with everyone.

I have always heard that when you get a song stuck in your head, re-listening ad nauseum is the cure...and it is.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:39 pm

That was amazing. I mean, at first I thought, ok, we've seen this sort of gimmick before... But no. That was its own uniquely amazing thing! Afternoon of work is much improved now.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:05 pm

is almost a worthy video follow-up to Ronster's. It is good that I never have met this man, because I have some questions about his cleanliness level, and yes, I'm also married, yet there is no doubt anyone would have to mate with him instantly upon meeting JUST because of this song/video. Such is the great power of music.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:28 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:36 pm

My son shared with me.

It's beautiful.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:59 am

The only thing Charlie Poop ever gave to anyone "just right" is a headache and possibly indigestion.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:06 am

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:07 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:48 pm

UGH, bad song in the mind due to radio problems: "into you" by the donut-licking menace Arianna Grande. She sings like she has a mouthful of feathers, punctuated by spine-jarring screeches. I can't even tell you how much I loathe her singing. It's kind of like what would happen if Christina Aguilera had all her wisdom teeth removed and a touch of laryngitis, and then tried to sing. She has had the actual audacity to attempt songs made famous by her betters like Aretha and Nina and Celine and Whitney, and it's deeply wrong. Wrong!!! Like the donut-licking. Ugh. And the song itself is completely annoying, though a few lol moments ("less conversation"?). Whatever. This is no longer my fault, radio. Stop letting these irritating marble-mouthed squealers annoy us with the singing.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:42 am

Y'all, it happened just as my child had feared it would. First you laugh at Hotline Bling. What a dork! Yeah, catchy song, but ridiculous! You're just having fun at its expense, right? Your kid is like, Mom, NO!!! Just NO!!! But you think, I can handle this.

These songs appear on the radio. They're so monotone, droning, badly sung, baffling lyrics... just generally poor, right? The dude is ABSURD, especially his PANTALOONS! He sings all mushy-like, which we do not prefer. The melodies appear to go back and forth between a maximum of two notes. Your kid is nearly apopleptic and starts stabbing randomly at the radio to get it off. Ha ha, you say, ha ha, I don't even like this song. Work work work work work you say. Work work work because it's SO funny! Ha ha ha.

He's adorable. His dancing may be the stupidest dancing ever witnessed, but somehow that makes it charming. He just does not care how ridiculous he is - one has to respect that. Why is it that certain people who actively annoy the crap out of us have this power to unpredictably twist it 180? Why? I seriously just do not even like this guy or his musics or singings, and yet... I love it! He's adorable!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:03 am

Peter Gabriel Solsbury Hill
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Another one courtesy of my daughter. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:17 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:34 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:34 pm

Whatever it is, it makes me want to stab myself for relief, so I probably should avoid it.

I feel like someone is stabbing me in the gut right now, actually, .
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:33 pm

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:03 am

Reel on a repeating loop
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:58 am

Did early Rock n Roll producers or just ?

Return to “Nerd Babble”