Music Music Music

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Music Music Music

Postby Elle » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Tre's a new song!!! Typical.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:28 pm

When I need multivision, my one solution is my queen cause she stays strong. W T F my child tells me the word is MOTIVATION. I kind of think Multi Vision is a lot better.

It reminds me of some Frank Black song or Pixies song where he says something like that and now I shan't rest until I've found it.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:37 am

Well! that led to a rabbithole of Pixies (sounds like a much more awesome thing than it really is - like something I would find while on the walksies with puppy) songs starting with D=rt, swerving through Letter to Memphis and the Bird Dream of the Olympus Mons, and landing on the Motorway to Roswell for a couple dozen repeats plus. There are like two chords in Motorway that can nearly bring me to tears they're so poignant, yet I feel pretty sure I'm weepy over a song that's a double entendre joke over impotence. This mote! How could it turn so shitty for our little alien?
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:55 pm

I don't know why I'm on lately, but so it is.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:34 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:59 am

... not quite the Pixies of "Hey" and "Gouge Away" but it will do I guess.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:32 pm

- or maybe I'm just overly obsessed with my dog. The dog is SO cute, seriously y'all, who wouldn't be?
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:50 am

Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:57 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:17 am

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:14 am

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:06 am

But are they chained to the pillars for the whole event? Aside from that, it's like greeting this morning! Unable to do so like a happy bunny, I shall return to bed.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:41 pm

I am also hearing the voices of children who should be asleep right now. And the footsteps of non-sleeping children. I believe they are bringing me the dog, who doubtless will be better served by de-velcroing from me at least temporarily. Except that they cannot find me! I have de-velcroed myself! If it wasn't a poor plan for his overall mental health and well-being, I would much rather have the dog in here with me. I like the dog in this video too but of course he's not as cute as my baby. If I could lay down here on the carpet and sleep with him I'm sure I would, but of course that's not a good idea either. Once you go down that road--kind of like feeding them your dinner under the table--you can't easily change course later, so you'd better be sure you want that dog in your bed (or waiting at every meal) forever after.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:40 am

The Black Keys, Fever. But really the ending is on some kind of loop since the dog woke me this AM while chewing up my pen. He should be in his crate but I get sad and can't do it. He will truly love his crate the day I lay in there with him, so... Until then no amount of treats and training is having an effect. Anyway, I always thought he was saying cold, dead light but I am told it is pale light. Ok, ok, but the dead version was more like a zombie, which I liked better.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:32 am

https://youtu.be/jYa1eI1hpDE

Yes, it is terrible when you have a Taylor Swift song in your head because that shouldn't ever happen to anyone. But my little niece loves her, just loves her, and you gotta like the moment when the girl grows up and has generic "COLLEGE" splashed on her wall, lol! I will also say that I really like BANJO Taylor Swift. And BANJO Taylor leads me to listen to Bela Fleck, so hopefully I'll be back here with a lot better entry once that soaks in for a while!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Bela Fleck did not stick, as it happens, .That was always my favorite of their songs, but , especially lately.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:03 pm

I mean, you don't start off superior to James Spader without ending someplace good. However, there is a plump little woman in black pants - not the one with the brown hippie shirt but the one in the background, standing in the line behind our "John Travolta" - and she is just going nuts, and that's clearly me. Apparently this is happening in Auckland. How are they situated for the climate change in thirty, forty years from now? How do I get there?
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Sometimes Yo Gabba Gabba has the best music - like
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:31 pm

I don't have Apple Music, so I've been kept away from Frank Ocean's latest, and can only console myself with the released in this decade.

Return to “Nerd Babble”