Music Music Music

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Music Music Music

Postby Elle » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:56 pm

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:13 am

It's so stupid but it gets into your head, especially if you're running around doing things like WORK. And I do want people to work for me, I do indeed!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:01 pm

The video FASCINATES me because (a) Robin Thicke is so foolish looking I cannot believe they let him loose on camera ever, and I also can't believe they done just pin him down on the pavement and shave off whatever that thing is on his head, maybe hair, maybe not, and (b) something crazy is happening with the cups. First it's all Team Red Cups. Then suddenly a whole gang of Green Cups arrives. Except... one Blue Cup rebel in the mix! And then some ladies holding what appears to be an Avent baby bottle with a straw in it. ????????
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:50 pm

While I was out joyriding and drag racing in my new silver whip, inspired of course by the newest NPR-umbrella podcast, I almost fainted but luckily didn't, since I was driving! Instead I just cranked it up as loud as it would go!
#pumpthebass #sorryboutyourspeakers
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:07 am

I am asking, seriously, is that Princess Kate who drives her around and lip synchs, in sunglasses? It could be. I think the hands are too large, but otherwise, could be her. If I were Princess Kate, I'm just saying, I would do things like this ALL THE TIME. In fact, I assume that some small proportion of famous people have anonymous internet lives, because how else could they function? Only on the internet can I be truly and honestly hated (well, maybe at work too, but that's an unintended side-effect of the necessary and doesn't much reflect on me personally)! Only on the internet can I say the things I would not say over a polite lunch or in the office! So you know, I would do these things, but more importantly, I would put on sunglasses and lip synch in people's videos randomly as often as they'd let me.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Luckily, I love my children, because saminamina eh eh waka waka eh eh is in my mind where it Does Not Belong.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:10 am

I said the magic words "Lady Gaga" (or rather, typed them) and .

It is sad to watch some of her own videos and see how cute she was, back when she had something closer to her born-nose and her lips hadn't suffered some sort of filler accident.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:46 am

, yet has a universal appeal and captures so many interesting feelings. I like to imagine this music playing every time I go to meet with a certain person at work who has considerable powers. I play it not for him but for myself - like I am going to see the Emperor, as his underling, but secretly I know that I am his efficient, effective superior due both to my darksidedness and - crucially - refusal to fully commit my soul to the dark side.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:25 pm

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:45 am

I woke up afflicted with Staind's Outside, which I believe was listed on that tournament of crappiest songs ever. Why should a bright new morning be lined with sludgy mildew, I ask you? I should be all New world symphony and Outkast in the morning! There is no mental room for that droning depressed voice. I am busy, like a squirrel!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:29 am

The bad news: I reported back to work this week; students begin next week.

The good news: I get to share my with you.

I mean, that is good news, right?
Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Yes, I am uplifted! I am duly cheered. Also .
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:04 am

I touched Marty's butt once but it wasn't my fault; he was drunk. I have no idea what the other dude is mumble-singing. This would make for an excellent misheard lyrics.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:17 pm

This morning I heard this song while driving and while my brain was clicking along rapidly on things, and it has been with me ever since. The lyrics bug me to no end. Father Mackenzie didn't need to "save" a crowd of people at that funeral; it was enough that he was there alone, that he paid this respect and honor to another person's life. That is worth darning your socks for all by itself. How does this narrator know whether Eleanor lives in a dream or not? What justification of her face in its jar by the door would satisfy this narrator, anyway? The inverted meet-cute of the end is gross to me, I'm sorry. I gather I'm the only one on earth who finds it unpleasant.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:49 pm

..most unforgettable part of the song is the line "whose life am I living now?"..not something you want to mumble when working around the house.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:48 am

:brickwall: whose life who are we really nobody knows
Again an emoticon is hit thanks to the phone logo V the page and I let is tags ad a appropriate. To contend.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:51 am

:deadhorse: pretty sure it's as song by Nickelback how do I even KNOW it???????
Come back next week I do better.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Already for most of the day. This song started for some reason when my little guy appeared next to me in bed around 5 am and whispered something I could not at all hear regarding monsters.

Return to “Nerd Babble”