What's YOUR problem?

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's YOUR problem?

Postby mimekiller » Fri May 17, 2019 5:56 pm

So in the office it seems to be a eternal thing that birthday cards are being signed, cards being put in my mailbox to sign, etc, so point i I wasn't paying attention and wrote happy birthday in a condolence card for someones dead dog.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Fri May 17, 2019 7:45 pm

:horrified:

Unfortunate. My problem is that I managed to lay down in bed for a few minutes and all the things I need to do aren't going away magically, but I don't have any motivation to get back up right now. What if I just brushed my teeth and then laid back down here for another hour or 10?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon May 20, 2019 8:25 pm

Had a migraine so put on bifocals to try to take some pressure off the old eyeballs. Succeeded and then developed horrible nausea and stomach cramps. Ugh.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 21, 2019 8:32 pm

I am the oldest and certainly the grayest parent in the room yet somehow also have the youngest kid, so I'm dying to get out of Wherever before the bedtime routine, and these other people are like heyya shall we go for drinks? Sigh.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 21, 2019 8:35 pm

My husband wants me to go somewhere that I can get him a bunch of dollar bills. Lolllll the jokes write themselves but really what the hell kind of request is that?

Update: he thought I was in a restaurant (no). OK.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 21, 2019 8:59 pm

My child has systematically removed all of the caramel corn pieces from a mixed bag of cheese and caramel corn.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon May 27, 2019 11:49 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon May 27, 2019 8:31 pm

Glad someone recognizes how serious a problem that is. It's downright uncivil, like someone digging up all the orange Starbursts or taking the last chocolate flavored Tootsie pop. Speaking of which I'm super into coffee ice cream because nobody here likes it besides me.

Today my problem is that we are all doomed, and my thighs feel like someone inserted bricks. Nowhere near the caramel/cheese thing but still.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed May 29, 2019 10:26 pm

This weekend, there are no moving trucks larger than a 9' cargo van available for rent in the entirety of the Denver metro area.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed May 29, 2019 11:35 pm

Whoa, that's grim if a person wants to be moving! :|
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 am

Feeling empty this morning.
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:34 pm

How are things, are you liberated from work?
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:51 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Are you allowed to bring them candy? I feel like candy solves a lot.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:22 pm

oh great my mom has the made up crazy woman disease(Fibromyalgia)
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Yes, we monstrous witches are ill understood, certainly in our mysterious physical manifestations, and even worse as "other minds". Oh God, I'm probably a cylon.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:17 pm

Low level assholery, as per usual!

"Most people would do that!" Nah. And even if they did, still bad!
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:23 pm

who are you talking to? who are you quoting? How many glasses of wine have you had? my goodness :roll: <3 :innocent:
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:09 pm

Zero! I can't drink this week. Maybe Saturday.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Qdoba has descended even further to crap than usual.

There are two ways to log in to exactly the same page/database. One requires layers of security and calling in with my phone. The other is one-click and don't even enter password again. Which is it, then? Do we need massive security or is it meaningless?

Return to “Nerd Babble”