What's YOUR problem?

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's YOUR problem?

Postby Ronster » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:24 am

Sorry to hear that, Akiva. That sounds unbelievable but these days who knows what kids are thinking.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:31 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:35 am

My neighbor's dog is loose and running around joyfully living its best life, and the captive dogs both here and next door are agitated and feel the proper response is barking. Welcome, morning! Nor can I let my dog out because he will go freak out at the fence and wake the entire neighborhood as well. Luckily he already did his morning potty at the crack of dawn.

Wanted to attend the Palm Sunday service but I'm the only person in the house awake and cannot imagine how many others would manage to get up and ready in time.

Introvert constantly living that fake extrovert life. Then feels reluctant to attend Palm Sunday service for fear of more fake extraversion. Introvert who does not say gratuitous mean things to others but must attend large family events, approaches old age still baffled as to why people say mean things to others for no reason. Like, others they know well, saying mean things just for sport. What's the point? Introvert sits in dark room alone at peace, decides to stay there.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:23 am

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:51 am

My mom said she needed hours of my time to help set up for Easter and She just had me take 10 minutes setting up one umbrella, how bad does she think I am at simple physical tasks?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:54 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:15 pm

David Brooks was married for decades, started writing a book on MORAL CHARACTER with his much junior Research Assistant Lady, separated from his wife, later bought a house with his wife but apparently remained separated from his wife or couldn't solve it, and then after years of deeply meaningful bookwriting with the much junior Research Assistant Lady, married her. She, the new wife, now works at some foundation/thinking place as an expert on MORAL CHARACTER. I am unable to get over it and I am assuming that his first wife must have left him first, because otherwise... how can he go on living in public? It must have been beyond his control that the first wife left him, a blameless man. Right?
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:50 pm

So after movie pass collapsed I got Sinemia with some holiday pay at start of year, after only been able to use it twice the entire company folded putting my ticket price at about 50 dollars a piece, RAGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:17 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri May 03, 2019 10:29 am

Don't you just love it when someone asks you when you're available for a meeting, so you reply and say "I'm available before 1:00, or between 2:00 and 5:00", and they immediately come back and schedule the meeting for 1:30-2:00. I offered you the entire day except for one hour, and that was because I had another meeting during that one hour, and you had to go and schedule it within that one hour window?! What a forking shirtbag!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu May 09, 2019 8:42 pm

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR MANY WHITE PEOPLE TO RECOGNIZE THE GRACEFUL EXCELLENCE OF PEOPLE OF COLOR EVEN AS THEY CELEBRATE WHITE MEDIOCRITY OR INADEQUACY? MY GOD WTF PEOPLE, DID YOU LOSE ALL YOUR DAMNED SENSES AND REASONING POWERS AT ONCE? This is what I'm not allowed to shout in the workplace, so I suppress such thoughts, but they are still very sad thoughts i have.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed May 15, 2019 8:22 am

Problems I can't complain about to anyone, so **** it. The reason Trump's malignant narcissism offends me so much is that he has absolutely no talent that would warrant his level of self appreciation, and his persistent life in fantasyland threatens to harm everyone else. I can tolerate a great deal of lesser narcissism in people who have a great deal of brilliance and grasp of reality to back it up with. Toleration of this sort encourages development of negative, reactive character traits I don't wish to have in myself. However, if others can tolerate OCD, then fine.

Also I dropped a bowl of salsa on myself that no one thought to put in the sink last night, and therefore have ruined my shirt. :flame:
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed May 15, 2019 6:09 pm

I burned a lot of goodwill at work in standing up for principles of fairness against what I perceive as irrationality, and it looks like it was all for naught. I've also managed to put pepper residue in my eye (thankfully on the side edge, and not much, but ?????!!! it hurts), and have opened three salad dressings all of which had gone bad in the pantry, and the first of which left a residue of soybean oil on my hands that will not come off.

Made chili meat and peppers only to find there is no tomato sauce in the house.

I am done with this day and hopefully later will retreat to the bath and try again tomorrow.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed May 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Just found the last can of tomato sauce... Too late. :flame: mimekiller should be fully overjoyed by this overload of earnest desperation. Imagine me here in my kitchen, alone, just fucking staring at this can.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu May 16, 2019 7:54 am

I'm trying really hard to just not give a shit today. Let's see if that works.

Damn, I'm repetitive.
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu May 16, 2019 7:57 am

It's THURSDAY!!! So I hope you get through to some sort of relief.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu May 16, 2019 10:31 am

Reel on a repeating loop
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu May 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Hey, guess what? It's the day self-assessments are due! Perfect day for it! How honest should I be?
Reel on a repeating loop
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu May 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Tell the truth but in the knowledge that being depressed makes you report more negatively than you otherwise would. It is your duty in being truthful to say what you are doing WELL, too.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu May 16, 2019 2:16 pm

Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Babble”