XRumer 12.0.17-18: Google Captcha breaker

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: XRumer 12.0.17-18: Google Captcha breaker

Postby Eliahad » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:54 am

Hi Helen,

It's only a matter of time before Mike comes here and deletes all of your posts. I just wanted to say, "good job" and thanks for stopping by. If you weren't just a bot, I'd believe you actually had feelings for this place. But no, you're just a Captcha Breaker peddling your wares across the internet without regard for the sanctity of the places you visit. I'm sorry, Helen, I wish you could have been someone...someone real...someone looking for the shared sense of community that comes from a place like NPR, instead of the hollow shell you keep on the outside of a hurting, lonely person. Come find us! Talk to us! We'll listen!

Sincerely,

Eliahad
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:17 am

Eli, the very nicest person on the internet everybody!

<3
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:46 am

Even nice to spammers, he is.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:20 pm

I'm in therapy, I'm working on it.

I mean, Awww, thanks guys!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Nerd Babble”