These are fantastic

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

These are fantastic

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:57 pm

So NASA's Jet Propulsion Labratory had a contest last year to design posters for JPL's Exotic Travel Bureau series. They made all of the posters available for free to download and print at your convenience on their site. Not sure if you guys have seen them, but they're freakin awesome.

Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: These are fantastic

Postby Mike » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Wow! I want so many of those.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:26 pm

Right? If I didnt have so much art that needed framing ALREADY, including the awesome Concert Against Humanity poster, I'd be printing a couple of them.

I also have a great piece that needs framing that's an old WC Fields quote that says, "Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake"

I love that one :)
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Ahhhhh I totally want to put Jupiter and Europa up next to one another.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.

Return to “Nerd Babble”