First! (And you can't kill this thread.)

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: First! (And you can't kill this thread.)

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:47 pm

And just like everything else, Kyle makes this thread devolve into cat videos...
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Cute cat videos, I know where the internet keeps them.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:48 am

helicopter, a horse, a shooting, the gas dispenser and hose, the haystack, etc. The one at 2:51 just destroys me internally, I can't even explain. It's SO freaking hilarious. And right after that you get a really powerful few minutes - the guy with the sidecar, the inexplicable driving on shoulder through puddles, the hysterical man who can't drive his construction vehicle, the jet plane, etc. WHATEVER HAPPENED at the 4:00 mark, just stupefying. By the time the jet plane comes I am literally covered in tears and it's almost anticlimatic. Sometimes it's the slow playing out of the inevitable, like 7:19... it's just... going... poorly and then... I seriously can hardly type this post because I can't watch the movie without collapsing into outright, snot-covered weeping. The whole front of my shirt is wet. I don't know what the heck it is about this video, I really don't. The fact that other people put it up there implies that other people find it as funny as I do, but I don't know. Maybe it's just interesting or fascinating, horrifying, whatever. Ron will watch it and like, crack a smile or chuckle a little, and meanwhile I'm laid out on the floor incapable of breathing, shaking all over. One of the first times I showed it to him, maybe the second time? I remember laying under his chair and helplessly clutching at his ankle every time a new scene came on.

And the people! The people who appear to just bounce up as if nothing happened. Or the two that just walk off and abandon the wrecked car!

But the ultimate moment, the ultimate of all time, is at 9:22. If you're ever overwhelmed by existential anxiety, depressed about the state of our community or politics, or just feeling helpless in a sea of crap, all you have to do is watch 9:22. And btw yes that is an aurochs; extensive research confirmed this.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:52 am

This post is now seven words long.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:05 am

Eight words are needed to continue this thread.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:57 am

Just nine words is all that is needed now.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:05 am

ten words would be way too obvious, so here is eleven.
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:34 am

Listen here, listen you, I can do eleven too, and shall.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:38 am

Oh yeah? I can do one better and that would be twelve!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:55 am

THIRTEEN apples up on top, we are not going to let them drop!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:02 am

Carl Friedrich Gauss was the answer to the trivia question. And this is fourteen.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:28 pm

This is really getting a bit out of hand, especially when this gets larger than sixteen
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:49 pm

I saw him standing there by the record machine
I knew he must have been about seventeen
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:53 pm

There you were, so enthralled with my words, that you didn't notice we skipped fifteen
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:13 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:28 pm

I'm eighteen and I don't know what I want
Eighteen
I just don't know what I want
Eighteen
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Seventeen! Mama drama's got to go, dad
Seventeen! Nothing's gonna bring her back
Seventeen! Experiment with something living
Seventeen! 'Cos I'm sweeter than 16
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:50 am

That lasted too long!
Not sure what went wrong...
I'm certain of one thing,
This post is EIGHTEEN!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 am

Sweet things from Boston
So young and willing
Moved down to Scarsdale
Where the hell am I?
Hey Nineteen

Return to “Nerd Babble”