Can't Kill This, Chump!

A forum for the silly stuff. You want be goofy? Funny? Post up your favorite LOLcat? This is the place.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Can't Kill This, Chump!

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:04 pm

"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:58 am

Huh. Thought I woulda won by now.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ronster » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:01 am

On this day...from Bing.com:

The Ensisheim meteorite is a stony meteorite observed to fall on November 7, 1492 in a wheat field outside of the walled town of Ensisheim in then Alsace, Further Austria (now France). The meteorite can still be seen in Ensisheim's museum, the sixteenth-century Musée de la Régence.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:54 am

OTD in 1665: The London Gazette, the oldest surviving English-language newspaper, was first published as the Oxford Gazette.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:46 am

On this day in 1839, while snowed in by the largest blizzard to hit Illinois in over a decade, future president Abraham Lincoln and his roommate, fellow lawyer Davis Woolden, invented the board game that would eventually become Parcheesi.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:27 am

To whom it may concern: If you want to see this part of the movie where Grima says this you need to watch the Extended Edition of The Two Towers
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Long before he became president, "The Ronster" was the stage name of Warren G. Harding. In his circus days, he did trick-riding stunts on a penny-farthing.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:14 pm

OTD in 1916 – In the Congressional election, Jeannette Rankin became the first woman elected to the United States House of Representatives.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:58 pm

OTD in 1916 - Rush Hudson Limbaugh, Sr, having recently graduated from law school and passed the bar in Missouri, first coined the term "feminazi".
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:49 pm

OTD in 2010 Dave Bautista was forced to fight two hungry wolverines by Feige to get ready for his role as Drax.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:15 pm

Today is Lorde's birthday and she has a depressing song about it.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:57 pm

Tomorrow, I am making so many tacos. They're gonna be YUGE!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:45 am

What kind of tacos are you making? I am so anxious about it I seriously cannot lay down in bed and relax. The whole thing is very uncomfortable; I really would not have picked her to be my candidate. Yet here we are, and wow, it is scary. I can't really go into my reasons for being scared if she wins, but I have an actual reason. Not used to any of this, it's just awful we have come to this pass in our nation. Please can we start doing better, from now on?
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:34 am

OTD in 1966 – Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke became the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:13 am

PEGA _ _ _ _
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:57 am

Sect!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:13 am

HOLE!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Magicarp.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Nope. The chunk of the right most guilty of racism and sexism honestly do not believe their actions are either racist or sexist. They have solid reasoning for said actions that have nothing to do with race or sex. They will still strongly believe their wishes are what's best for this nation, and if the masses couldn't see that, it's only because they believe the lies of the biased media and/or because the crooked Left has been blatantly cheating since the beginning.

Return to “Nerd Babble”