[GB] Saturday Night Brainstorm

A board game of ancient Greek gods and heroes battling it out on the field of sport!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[GB] Saturday Night Brainstorm

Postby Eliahad » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:50 am

Hey everybody!

We don't have God Decks ready, so we can't really do another playtest, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and help me start compiling a list of what cards should go where? Then I have a way to focus creating some of these assets for Roll20 so we can get back to full game tests.

I'm currently free Saturday night starting around 7 MDT or so. If anyone wants to hop on and join me!

Have a lovely day!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Re: [GB] Saturday Night Brainstorm

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:41 am

I'll be there!
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:37 pm

:cheers:
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:40 pm

Yay!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Godball”