S3E7: VS Marvel vs DC

Show off your creative endeavors: photography, stories, podcasts, painting, drawing, comics, poetry, sculpture, videos, ANYTHING. If you made it and you're proud of it, display it here. If you've got something to plug, do it here. We wanna see what you got!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angry Geek D-Rod
Ein Berliner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

S3E7: VS Marvel vs DC

Postby Angry Geek D-Rod » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:21 am

IT'S ALL OUT WAR!

D-Rod & Milhouse = DC
Kevin & JT = Marvel

Three groups: Human, Super, OP

Each team selects three champions per category, and then we randomly decide who will fight in each of their groups.

We choose specific scenarios as to why they're fighting, and then discuss why our champion would be the victor.

But it's up to YOU to decide the winner!

Vote in the comments below!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ang ... 99697?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/angrygeeksvs

Human:

Bruce Wayne vs J Jonah Jameson
Ra's Al Ghul vs Black Widow
Deathstroke vs Daredevil

Super:

Hal Jordan vs The Invisible Woman
Dr. Fate vs Deadpool
Barry Allen vs Spiderman

OP:

Darkseid vs Galactus
Superman vs Silver Surfer
Dr. Manhattan vs Phoenix
Let's just say it moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: S3E7: VS Marvel vs DC

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:15 pm

I'm only up to Galactus vs. Darkseid right now, but so far, this is one of your most entertaining episodes ever. Yeah, it's pretty silly, but watching you guys take it as seriously as possible is extremely entertaining. I'm loving this.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Love (show off your stuff!)”