Listener Betrayal 161!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 161!

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Tell me about the last RPG character you created. Or whatever. It's showtime!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 161!

Postby Stan » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Phillipa was a halfling bard airship pilot. She was raised by a gnome and a warforged couple in their mechanics' shop and she did beat poetry on the side. Her whole world came to a sudden stop as she was a character in a pbp game that died an early and mysterious death.

Mike, when will you recognize the beauty that is D&D 5e?
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:59 pm

You'll just have to wait to hear Samaidriel's story...til I have time to write it. She's an Elven exulted of Desna

Anyway, Yesterday was national redhead's day...how did you celebrate us?
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi Mike! Long time, no questions!

I need your opinion here on a tabletop game. How long is too long to play. How long is too long to set up? Tilecraft is going through some major renovations and since you game more than me I want to know.

Also - what kind of tacos are you having Tuesday?
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Reginald
Pwned Noob

Postby Reginald » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Hey Mike! Me again.

can you tell us your favorite movie of all time? (it can't be pulp fiction)
if you could answer in the form of interpretive dance that would be best
come on do it! you chickened out of my last one!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Guardians 2 vs Logan: which is the better trailer?
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:56 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:42 am

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Elle, there are SO many days I wish you lived down the street from us, because I want to be around you like all the time. <3
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Aww, you are so nice! That would be great! You would soon tire of it though, madam, especially tonight! I am raging through the house like a mad beast ever since (a) being woken from my nap, which should not have happened for everyone's sakes and (b) discovering Gwen Ifill is seriously ill enough that I cannot receive my election news from her and only her. :flame: :flame: :flame:
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”