Listener Betrayal 153!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 153!

Postby Mike » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Frogs. Bad customer service. Sequels. Racism. Awesome nerds. There's a lot going on this week. Pitch in on any of these or just tell me how your day was. Be a part of this episode. Share the love.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 153!

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:05 pm

A political question here. Latino apologist Marco Gutierrez threatened the United States with "A Taco Truck on every corner" should Hillary win. What do you call your Taco Truck?

Butterfingers, Zagnuts or Fifth Avenue Bars - which is the best flaky peanut butter bar?

I know you're a fan of cover bands. Have you come across Steve 'n Seagulls yet? https://youtu.be/e4Ao-iNPPUc

Go to meeplesource.com and click on any major link. Then tell us what meeples to buy.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Hoo!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:26 pm

I miss you GenCon folks!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:28 pm

What's your favorite song right now? Really I'm just stealing your ideas for future arrangements.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Building off of Caz, I know you have a love for punk covers. What are your thoughts about bluegrass covers? Are you familiar with any? If not, I recommend checking out the following groups: Iron Horse, and The Cleverlys. I expect a report on them when you've had time to listen.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Friend Computer is disappointed with your Troubleshooters' progress. Where do you put the blame, citizen?
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Woohoo! Caz got to post!

Happy Labor Day weekend!

What would you name your cover band?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Hey Eli, I was on a walk today, and there's at least two houses within a block from my house for sale. Just saying.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Done!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”