Episode 146 - Cowkiller

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 146 - Cowkiller

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:30 am

Mike opens with a History segment about Julie D’Aubigny--La Maupin--swashbuckling, cross-dressing, bisexual, badass, opera-singing swordswoman of the 17th century. Then on the Science Corner, hatching eggs without shells, the beautiful and painful Cowkiller Ant, and riveting talk about lichens. Mike gives an update about his Pathfinder game at the Gaming Table, and in Pod People, he raves about the newly launched Futurama podcast: Slurmcast. All of this, and there’s still 7 brand new listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, and a full load of Listener Betrayal to round us out. Listening to this week’s episode is also worth 3 full points of extra-credit on your final grade, so start early. Every minute counts.

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 146 - Cowkiller

Postby TheMaster » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:46 am

Dang it Mike! (I'm just being picky now, but I really like the Mike was wrong segment :shenanigans: lol) Cow Killer is two words not one :provoke:

This was a great episode! Really needed that smooth buttery voice ( :sarcasm: ) in my ear this morning. Keep up the awesome work you do! I look forward to this every single week!
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:29 am

ok now im really back... :flame: :flame: :flame: You are so wrong! Excalibur was NOT the sword in the stone! That angers me to no end when someone says that! Excalibur was given to Arthur by The Lady of The Lake. The Sword in the stone was a completely different sword! :flame: :flame: :flame: *Rant over*
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:44 am

Yeah I know. I just learned that about two weeks ago for the first time. So when it came up, I couldn't remember which was which and decided I'd just take a chance.

So close!
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Good thing I wear make-up for me, not for anyone else haha ;-)

Also: I find Nelly absolutely stunning. I wish my eyes were like hers.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:26 pm

Pretty and I will leave it well enough alone.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:58 pm

So pretty. Really.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:20 am

I met an ex-Senator (Max Cleland), and he was an amazing person. So I can understand what you were talking about.
Reel on a repeating loop
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:48 am

So I was looking up how to pre-order the rejected princesses book so I get it ASAP when it comes out in October, and I was glancing and some of the ones that he's actually announced will be in the book and look who it is?! Julie!

Which reminds me that I need to catch up on that site, I should add it to my Feedly.

http://www.rejectedprincesses.com/princ ... e-daubigny
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:27 am

A) I've been to Rejected Princesses and loved what I saw and then never bookmarked it or remembered to go back. Thank you.

B) La Maupin is an amazing story. She's a movie waiting to happen.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”