Listener Betrayal 157!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 157!

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Now recording! Sorry I'm late.

This is your chance to be a part of history. Some day, when the Nerd Pride archives are ensconced in the Library of Congress, you'll be proud to say, "Yes! I was a part of that."
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Reginald
Pwned Noob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 157!

Postby Reginald » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:36 pm

Hey, Mike!
Why is DMDarks so awesome?
If you could answer in iambic pentameter that would be preferable (you don't have to (unless you're chicken))

P.S. I triple dog dare you!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Election Kiss-Marry-Kick - 2016 Election Edition: Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Gary Johnson.

(BTW, I used Kiss & Kick instead of the usual F & K, so you couldn't be accused of threatening to K a presidential candidate when the Secret Service comes calling...)
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:47 pm

How often and how many boxes of cereal does your house go through? My two kids can eat an entire family sized box of Cheerios today. I was just at Costco and you should see the album I just posted to Facebook.

We know you enjoy a good cheese frenchie. Now, tell us which is better thick burgers or smashed burgers.

Lastly, spread the word about Protospiel. This is the event coming up in Madison - https://tabletop.events/conventions/pro ... dison-2016 but there are similar ones all over.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:32 pm

What is your favorite and least favorite internet meme?

have you ever made any of your own using the various meme generators? if so which meme was it? If not, what kind of father are you?
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:34 pm

If Captain American married Wonder Woman and they had twins, one of each gender, would they be American Woman and Captain Wonder or some variant?

What do you thing their super powers would be?
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:35 pm

Mike, what's the soup of the day?
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Mike, we all <3 Nerd pride radio. Please make it possible to fund it with a GoFundMe or a kickstarter so that you can have a new microphone OR TWO EVEN!

Really there's no pressure, but seeing as you have kept going strong through two Summers long, you deserve some sort of recompense!

Do it for Aidan, please :cry:
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:46 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”