Episode 156 - Pure in Heart

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 156 - Pure in Heart

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:23 am

This week, Mike shares two favorite comics: Flutter (again) and Stand Still Stay Silent. Then he delves into his thoughts about libertarianism. It’s a full Gaming Table as Mike covers Target’s game shelf, the good and bad of reskinned board games, an actual play report on Jomsvikinger, and Slowpoke--a new game of Mike’s own invention. Daredevil season 2 and Luke Cage make an appearance on ROKU, and then it’s time for R2 to roll out with 9 brand-new listener-submitted Pod-O-Matic questions. They cover getting older, elemental plane vacations, workplace regulation, gay dreams, whiskey vs vodka vs lager vs cider, and so much more! If the gods made ambrosia for your ears, this would be it!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 156 - Pure in Heart

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:25 am

Infidel! Mellowcreme Pumpkins are the best!
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:55 am

PI=Principal Investigator, the lead scientist in a group.

An anecdote of scientists being hardcore was initial observations on nerve regeneration is Sir Henry Head. The scientist severed their radial nerve and documented the rate of the return of feeling.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/innova ... nters1.htm
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:23 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:08 am

About the Hand: if I remember correctly, they were created by Frank Miller (along with Elektra) in '81 or '82. I think it was one of the first uses of ninjas in American pop culture (it was certainly the first time that I'd heard of ninjas). So I'm willing to cut the Hand plotline some slack.

Of course, I could be wrong about those things.
Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”