Listener Betrayal 166

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 166

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Awesome game of Paranoia, once again. What was your favorite moment in the game?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Reginald
Pwned Noob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Reginald » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:18 pm

Hey Mike!

how many times have you played D&D/pathfinder? if you could answer in binary that would be fantastic!
P.S. I love the podcast, but do you ever feel that the podomatic and listener betrayal is a little Jacksfilm-y? answer in 4 words or less please
Producefarmer
Pwned Noob

Postby Producefarmer » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:40 pm

I made it, I made it! It's been a good few months, but I have betrayals for you!

What nerd "lore" do you consider to be your specialty? I.e. Star Wars, Pathfinder, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc etc

Also, what's your favorite "heavy snow day outside" food and drink? We're getting hammered in Vancouver, and us wussy West-coasters don't know how to deal.

Happy holidays, Mike!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:03 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:59 pm

mine didn't seem to post on FB, but I didn't abandon you I swear. It was basically me hoping that the cast is an all gaming table because I miss Paranoia like Whoa, and I didn't get to game very much this week in Pathfinder and I'm in withdrawal,
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”