17%
Guardians of the Galaxy
83%

Total votes: 6
Kyle

[MCU] #2 Avengers: Endgame vs. #7 Guardians of the Galaxy

Post by Kyle »

#2 Avengers: Endgame (2019)
After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018), the universe is in ruins. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to reverse Thanos' actions and restore balance to the universe.
#7 Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
A group of intergalactic criminals must pull together to stop a fanatical warrior with plans to purge the universe.
poorpete

Re: #2 Avengers: Endgame vs. #7 Guardians of the Galaxy

Post by poorpete »

The relatively small band of misfits run capers I preferred to watching every good guy defeat the one bad guy
bralbovsky

Post by bralbovsky »

Virtually everything can be better when one doesn't have to balance a smorgasbord of cameos in a twisted time shift paradox driven plot. Nobody gets enough screentime to have good traction, not even the storyline. Also Cap didn't have to be so smug and self serving. just in time for curtain call.
DMDarcs

Post by DMDarcs »

Endgame was a great ending of several arcs and a great way to tie up phase 3. (I view From from Home as an epilogue.) There are several awesome moments, and has some of my favorite Cap moments. But if both were on TV at the same time (and probably have been), I'm probably choosing Guardians each time.
Stan

Post by Stan »

DMDarcs wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:47 am Endgame was a great ending of several arcs and a great way to tie up phase 3. (I view From from Home as an epilogue.) There are several awesome moments, and has some of my favorite Cap moments. But if both were on TV at the same time (and probably have been), I'm probably choosing Guardians each time.
Totally agree. I liked Endgame but Guardians was more fun.
Mando

Post by Mando »

Endgame had a special meaning for me. I had to go with that as much as I liked GotG...for me this one is nothing less than the Semifinals
"Yay! I'm for the other team."