Dangerous Vioinists

Phoebe

Dangerous Vioinists

Post by Phoebe »

People in my area are generally super angry about "beggars" but now they are really freaking out because some of these suspect individuals are FAKING VIOLIN PLAY with a speaker and recorded violin track! My God, the horror! Someone might hear real music that is being faked. Someone might choose to give these terribly undeserving people money, which is so different from other situations in which people receive money in our society... at least these people are giving us some music instead of oppressing, robbing, and exploiting us!

https://wkdq.com/police-urge-nationwide ... rking-lot/

I don't even know anymore. I don't understand what motivates any of the people around me but I do know they seem profoundly unhappy. They feel like something is going wrong with their society, that part makes sense to me... but the targets who are blamed so much mystify me. How are these fake violinist responsible for the fact that you don't feel safe and you don't have enough money for retirement or health care and you're navigating a street full of potholes and spending more and more of your money on essentials? I don't get it.
Tahlvin

Re: Dangerous Vioinists

Post by Tahlvin »

Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

I mean...I'm annoyed because they're not faking it particularly well...does that count?
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

I'll allow it.