The Black Hills 2022

Mike

The Black Hills 2022

Post by Mike »

Well shit. Haven't seen my parents in five years. We were only forecast to have 1-2 inches of snow. The Weather Channel still says total accumulation of less than an inch, and yet... I'm staring at at least six inches of snow on the ground, and my parents' flight has been cancelled. It looks like another flight won't be coming to the Black Hills for at least 2 days, so they are stuck in Denver and just flying back home. We have all four sons here with us, and everyone is super disappointed that they won't get to see Nana and Popo.

However, we are making the best of it. We are snowed into our cabin with all four kids, and they are having fun just being together, which is nice, because it is rare to have them all in one place at the same time. We're going to cook up frozen pizza for a movie and game night. Plus there's an ATV in the garage that is apparently street legal and we can use to get into town to get more groceries if we need it.

Also, we have a hot tub out back, and soaking in a hot tub under a winter storm is surprisingly way more relaxing and pleasant than I expected.

And Aidan did this:

Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Phoebe

Re: The Black Hills 2022

Post by Phoebe »

Awesome! Snow hot tub is 💯🔥❤️