Plush animals

Phoebe

Plush animals

Post by Phoebe »

If Prince Andrew is a creepy weirdo and possible pedophile, it would be because actual humans gave us evidence that it was so. It would not be because he keeps teddy bears. Thank you, world, for understanding and respecting this basic fact. Of course adults have plush animals. Everyone in this house has plush animals. If you don't have plush animals that's when I wonder.
Mando

Re: Plush animals

Post by Mando »

I have a "Ty" Dragon...my only plush..I needx no other
"Yay! I'm for the other team."
Phoebe

Re: Plush animals

Post by Phoebe »

The one is good enough for me. There are people who will hurt other people's plushy animals and I think that should be treated as a lesser but still closely related species of people who hurt real animals. Like you're literally hurting a thing that is intended to be only an object of love and comfort. Who would do that? Nobody I'm friendly with. Baseline requirement (at this point I have almost none) is still that you have respect for the plushies and you wouldn't hurt them, and you don't think I'm a weirdo for keeping my favorites always. Also please don't poison me. This is basically what I want in a friend. Oh and please don't ghost me if we're going to be friends. Don't judge my plushies or hurt them and don't intentionally poison me or ghost me. It's okay if you want to ghost me if you don't want to be friends, but if we're supposed to be friends the ghost thing is not good. Y'all know that means I just got a holiday card from people who have ghosted me but are pretending we're still friends. Maybe someday I'll be so wise that I won't have any standards for friendship at all. Working on it!