Custom Cell Phones

Phoebe

Custom Cell Phones

Post by Phoebe »

Help me understand why we do not purchase pre-customized and optimized cell phones?
I want my dream boyfriend to make money and crush his enemies by selling his own line of custom phones. Why doesn't this already happen - are obstacles preventing that I don't know about? Like, why can't I buy two of my kids (Roblox, Minecraft) and my nephews (Fortnite) a fully tricked out phone with custom stuff for their games?
Why can't I get my husband a phone designed for his stupid internet game on which his guildies spend WAY more actual $$ than a moderately priced phone costs? So they can play this game on the phone along with all their other activities?
If you wanted to get around the obstacles presented by smartphone providers and deliver your own content optimally, while eating at least a healthy small bite out of their sales, why not do this?
Can you imagine how many people (also raises hand) worldwide would pay double for the privilege of a fully custom BTS Samsung phone designed specifically to provide their content?
What am I missing here? I know, as you can see, close to Nothing.
But why isn't my phone more like my computer where I can pick operating systems and software freely from lots of vendors, and select a base model optimized to my specs? Why shouldn't even more focused content be part of that option, like my Fortnite-optimized phone or whatever?