Other Humans

Phoebe

Other Humans

Post by Phoebe »

First, we live among people who go on murder sprees, or wish to harm our beloved vp for some reason, or wish to overthrow the government, and have no problem quickly arming themselves for the occasion. I can't even talk about this - it's too intense, it's too much, it produces a migraine and I have to shove it down so I can go through the day.
Then we have a lot of supposedly "normal" people who haven't gone on a murder spree, but say things like, "well we can all breathe easier that it was not a racist motive because he was just some sort of weird perverted sex addict who wanted to target Asian women at massage parlors and salons - obviously nothing racial about that at all."
What are we supposed to do about these people? How do we move these crazies into their own zone far from others, like maybe the moon? Elon can be their king up there; it will be great for everyone. All the aggressive people, all the tailgaters and offended-by-BLM-non-racists, all the people who break the three foot bubble of personal space around my body.
I just want them all to go somewhere else away from me, very gently, that's all I want.
Phoebe

Re: Other Humans

Post by Phoebe »

I am afraid that if I focus too much of my mental attention on Tucker Carlson, I may somehow harm him through the inadvertent use of magic. It's best that I never have to think of him. The phone is strongly advised not to share any of his thoughts or images with me. Maybe his purpose on Earth, an important larger purpose he accomplishes, is to let the rest of us restore hope and courage that our lives are not useless and wretched, and that living them well is better than doing whatever it is he's doing.
bralbovsky

Re: Other Humans

Post by bralbovsky »

not entirely TC fits into this category. The tie is a dead giveaway. Your reaction is certainly human