Til Death Do Us Blart

Mike

Til Death Do Us Blart

Post by Mike »

New episode dropped yesterday. I encourage you to listen. Start from the beginning.

Five podcast hosts from two different and popular podcasts have committed to watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 every year, and then getting together to record an episode to be released on Thanksgiving. That's it... one episode a year... always reviewing the same film. They have committed to doing this until they die. Thus, the name of the podcast.

It is incredibly entertaining.

This is their seventh regular episode, plus one bonus pandemic episode thrown in when they all decided to watch the first Blart film, which most of them had not seen.

There's no hurry. You have a whole year to catch up. Watch one a week... or one a month... or binge them like I did. There's tons of time.

It's so good.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Kyle

Re: Til Death Do Us Blart

Post by Kyle »

I’m waiting to watch the movie and listen to last years commentary episode. Then I’ll listen to this right after that.
Mike

Re: Til Death Do Us Blart

Post by Mike »

I watched it myself a couple weeks ago. It was so much worse than I expected. Not really needed for context--I've enjoyed all the previous episodes without it--but I figured it was about time.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.