Mike

Post by Mike »

I'm not ready to start up the random avatar program again... at least, not yet. But I did manage to get the gallery avatars working. Can someone please visit their control panel and see if they have access to the gallery avatars. I remember that on the old boards, non-admins could see them, but not select them. I think I've remedied that here, but I want to be sure before I do anything drastic.

If it's working properly, then I plan on uploading all of the previous Random Avatar sets. I'll have to browse them quick to remove some improperly sized ones and a few that I'd rather not have on my board anymore, but other than that, they're already sorted neatly into folders, so it would be a quick upload.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Tahlvin

Re: Avatars

Post by Tahlvin »

Yes, I could see the gallery avatars.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Nifty!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Okay... they're all up there now. After I posted them, I found a couple more sets that still have some mis-sized avatars, but they're 99% good now. The ones I put up consist of 3,500 avatars in 127 sets (we did A LOT of these). I think I'm getting myself a new ape avatar every week for a while.