Paranoia Cosplay

Cazmonster

Paranoia Cosplay

Post by Cazmonster »

I plan to attend Game Hole Con in October. I want to do cosplay one day and I want to do something that's easy to do. The plan is a 'RED' level troubleshooter who's managed to get a few things above his clearance level, like a Cone Rifle. I plan to make the cone rifle look a lot like a
I can't find a security level chart online for Paranoia gear, so I am asking you folks to help me out. What security level is a Cone Rifle?

As far as the design for a Cone Rifle, I will make it look a lot like a Panzerfaust. Also, it's going to have a Tac Nuke shell, because that's the funniest way to go.
Tahlvin

Re: Paranoia Cosplay

Post by Tahlvin »

Cazmonster wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:14 am I plan to attend Game Hole Con in October. I want to do cosplay one day and I want to do something that's easy to do. The plan is a 'RED' level troubleshooter who's managed to get a few things above his clearance level, like a Cone Rifle. I plan to make the cone rifle look a lot like a
I can't find a security level chart online for Paranoia gear, so I am asking you folks to help me out. What security level is a Cone Rifle?

As far as the design for a Cone Rifle, I will make it look a lot like a Panzerfaust. Also, it's going to have a Tac Nuke shell, because that's the funniest way to go.
I believe it’s blue, used by intsec agents, but not sure. Paint it blue, then maybe a crappy red paint job over that where blue shows through in lots of places.
Cazmonster

Post by Cazmonster »

It looks like I stopped typing and hit reply. The cone rifle will look like a Panzerfaust, the closest thing I can think of. I will probably make it a little bigger than the 40's era weapon and just have it strapped to my back.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Dude. You’re my hero. That’s awesome.
Mando

Post by Mando »

This is indeed awesome! Would a troubleshooter also have a tool belt? Would it be red as well? A simple helmet with a visor? You have to show us pics.
"Yay! I'm for the other team."
Cazmonster

Post by Cazmonster »

From what I remember, black and metallic colors would be okay for a RED level Troubleshooter. Yes, I will probably have some kind of belt or gear harness. I plan to get some cheap shoes and sharpie them black. I'll do black socks as well so nobody can 'call me out'. I don't know about a helmet yet. I am torn between a helmet, which could be harder to obtain and a red hat of some kind.

There will be as many pictures as I can manage on the cosplay day.
Cazmonster

Post by Cazmonster »

Got my scrubs - now to turn them into a costume!
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

Awesome!!!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Can't wait to see the finished product, Caz. This is awesome.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Cazmonster

Post by Cazmonster »

I took the photos myself so you only see so much. Here’s what I took at Convention
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

Awesome! Mike, when are you going to run a Paranoia game?
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

Awesome!!!