Lil Nas X- Well played, sir.

Kyle

Lil Nas X- Well played, sir.

Post by Kyle »

After trojan horseing the entire country community and conservative america with Old Town Road, he's now outright trolling them. Here's his new video where he gives the devil a lapdance:

And now he's selling a limited edition Nike (not official) called Satan's Shoes:

https://satan.shoes/ (not Santasm, I swear)

Each pair contains a drop of human blood!

And like the dogs to his Pavlovian whistle, the conservatives are already clamoring for this to be denounced. "This is a battle for our children's souls!"
Phoebe

Re: Lil Nas X- Well played, sir.

Post by Phoebe »

But is it his blood in the shoes?
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Phoebe wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:45 pm But is it his blood in the shoes?
I mean... who knows? I'll say... yes?
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

But for real- watch the video. It's amazing.
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

It is not his blood, it's blood from the employees at MSCHF, the company he worked with to customize the shoes.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

My phone saw fit to present me with a link to this video, whatever that tells you about our world. Anyway, I was with my kids so I watched it with the sound off and I feel that may have enhanced the experience considerably. I liked the part with the blue hair rollers but honestly feel like Satan would be very offended by this video because he probably considers himself better looking. Someone told me with respect to this video, the Satan is not the real Satan but is just one of his helpers the same way that Santa has helpers in the mall.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Phoebe wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:50 pm Someone told me with respect to this video, the Satan is not the real Satan but is just one of his helpers the same way that Santa has helpers in the mall.
I heard it was Dave Grohl.

Also- the song's not bad for pop/rap
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

Whoa are the performatively conservative people mad about this video and the shoes! So mad! If I understand what I am seeing correctly (still haven't heard the sound which might help), the video depicts Lil Nas murdering Satan via lap dance. Like he killed him, did he not? Is this not what we want, although perhaps a roundabout or controversial manner of achieving it? Not the way I would choose, certainly not at this age, but if it works?