Akiva

Who can you trust in a world gone mad?

Post by Akiva »

Dire wolves weren't wolves.

What kind of crazy world is this??!!

Won't someone think of the children!
Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle

Re: Who can you trust in a world gone mad?

Post by Kyle »

POPPYCOCK!
Mike

Post by Mike »

That's friggin cool!
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Stan

Post by Stan »

Evolution is weird. Check out these two skulls:

The top one is a marsupial, separated from the wolf by 10s of millions of years. Their last common ancestor was in the Jurassic or early Cretaceous. Yet the Tasmanian tiger's skull is more similar to a wolf's than it is to other marsupials.
Mike

Post by Mike »

These guys get it.

Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

So basically we can trust Stan and sea creatures, that's the message I've learned here so far?
Stan

Post by Stan »

I'm a lot like dolphins in that we can both be jerks at times.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

Dire wolves aren't wolves, Stan isn't really a dolphin. 😳
🌊🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬💦💦
Stan

Post by Stan »

While we're at it: carcinisation, the tendency for crustaceans to become crabs. They've evolved crab shapes at least 5 times.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Stan wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:46 am While we're at it: carcinisation, the tendency for crustaceans to become crabs. They've evolved crab shapes at least 5 times.
I never heard that! That's cool. I knew equines have a propensity for evolving stripes. But that's not nearly so impressive.
FlameBlade

Post by FlameBlade »

I learned that moose's natural predator is orca whales.
Mike

Post by Mike »

FlameBlade wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:27 am I learned that moose's natural predator is orca whales.
Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

Bwahahahahaha
Akiva

Post by Akiva »

Now they're saying the Dyatlov Pass incident was caused by a micro avalanche, not aliens, or yetis, or alien yetis. What the hell??!!
Reel on a repeating loop
Akiva

Post by Akiva »

Apparently the Pillow Guy says he has definitive proof of election fraud, and he's going to be presenting it on Friday.

While he's at it, I hope he can resolve some of the questions raised in this thread. So the country can begin to heal.
Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Akiva wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:30 pm Apparently the Pillow Guy says he has definitive proof of election fraud, and he's going to be presenting it on Friday.

While he's at it, I hope he can resolve some of the questions raised in this thread. So the country can begin to heal.
This is the perfect comment for the Pillow Guy. Very appropriate.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

I have one of those pillows - not sure where it came from. It's a terrible pillow and as such was long ago (before our newfound familiarity with the personal beliefs of the guy) banished to the laundry room, where it sat waiting for people to decide what its fate should be. The trash? Or repurposed in some way? Maybe one of the things the pillow man can comment on is what we're supposed to do with his shitty pillows when they end up being tossed into a back room because nobody likes them.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Phoebe wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:47 am I have one of those pillows - not sure where it came from. It's a terrible pillow and as such was long ago (before our newfound familiarity with the personal beliefs of the guy) banished to the laundry room, where it sat waiting for people to decide what its fate should be. The trash? Or repurposed in some way? Maybe one of the things the pillow man can comment on is what we're supposed to do with his shitty pillows when they end up being tossed into a back room because nobody likes them.
I've always had trouble finding the right pillow- and I'm very picky. But I've finally hit gold. I'm a side sleeper, so I want a pillow that gives good support. But the "firm" traditional pillows are either like rocks or too fluffy. Goose down offers no support if it gets moved, and the memory foam pillows are hot and feel like they're suffocating me.

Enter the shredded memory foam pillow.

It's the perfect pillow for me- good support; memory foam softness; not too hot or suffocating. It's like heaven. And I got it off Amazon for 13 bucks. What a bargain.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

As a side sleeper I will investigate this matter. I have a pillow I really like made by a company called Sleep innovations. I can't remember where I got it somewhere on sale, but I'm pretty sure it's memory foam. I don't mind the heat of the memory foam so much, but a shredded one does sound really nice. Goose down is useless for me - just as you say, no support.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I think you mean "pillow".
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

That's exactly what I just said!!! And that's exactly how this conversation goes. Now it's your turn to say, no, pill-oh, PILL-oh, to which I will reply, I KNOW!!!!!!! That's what I said, PELLOW!