Magic Eye Gif

Kyle

Magic Eye Gif

Post by Kyle »

Crazy. Spoiler alert- it's a shark swimming.

Tahlvin

Re: Magic Eye Gif

Post by Tahlvin »

I see the shark, but I'm also getting a headache from the movement!
Akiva

Post by Akiva »

That is insanely cool!
Reel on a repeating loop
DMDarcs

Post by DMDarcs »

That's the best Santasm yet.
FlameBlade

Post by FlameBlade »

The shark is shaking its head in shame at all of us who are looking at it!
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

What if I see no shark? Or anything except colored dots bopping around?
bralbovsky

Post by bralbovsky »

I hated/loved these because I couldn't see them without great effort. Can't find shark I know is there. Oops, It got me.
It used to take a huge act of will to settle my mind to see the layers. Today...shark bait.
bralbovsky

Post by bralbovsky »

Try this Phoebe: copy the pic. It will be static. I don't know if you have trouble with the regular ones. The shark is facing left, he's a little beefy and vaguely looks like he's an impression in colorful sand. Once you find him in the static pic, look back for him again.

Fuck...lost him...Nope, can't help you.

Almost glimpse the tail, but now, not only am I struggling with the layers, the dots are moving at breakneck speed, and I detect traces of the shark doing that leisurely shark movement. layers off, timing off, brain...off
poorpete

Post by poorpete »

Here's a snowflake I think

Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

Fidget spinner, maybe?

My only help for seeing something like this is to try and focus on an object well beyond the image you're looking at and then try looking at the image. It took me some practice, but I found that, after a while, I could unfocus my eyes on purpose. Maybe?
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

I can't decide if it's a snowflake or a spinning pinwheel, but it's something like that.

I used to not be able to see these magic eye pictures very well. But after doing some eye exercises to help improve my vision naturally, it's much easier. Some of the exercises involve two images, and then either relaxing your eyes to look further past the images, or crossing your eyes to look closer than the images. In either case, with properly spaced images, the two images will combine into one image, and you can then focus on that combined image. If the two images are slightly different, it will have a 3D effect, similar to those stereoscopic picture viewers. It's really kinda of a cool trick on the brain.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

I have experimented but see nothing but static. I think my visual system brain is broken on this one. I have one very farsighted and one very nearsighted eye so maybe that combo is bad for this? I have to choose one or the other and the switch is noticeable.