Episode 305 - Ban Joe Club

Mike

Episode 305 - Ban Joe Club

Post by Mike »

What a lovely episode! After a couple quick updates about the site forums and the possibility of a Killer Klowns 2, Mike and Aidan join R2 for a dozen all-new, listener-submitted questions from the Pod-O-Matic. And to round it all up, it's a special storytime installment of Listener Betrayal. Hurry up and download your copy now before all the good ones are gone!

Enjoy!

Nerd Pride Radio, Episode 305 - Ban Joe Club
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Tahlvin

Re: Episode 305 - Ban Joe Club

Post by Tahlvin »

Incidentally, one of the co-writers of 10 Things I Hate About You is a friend of ours. Her parents were the mom-and-pop consulting firm that I worked at for 8 years in the Pacific Northwest, and I would help install her script writing software every time her parents bought her a new laptop. When we went to visit them one summer, she gave our kids autographed copies of the DVDs for a couple of her other movies, Legally Blond and Ella Enchanted.
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

I had an Evel Knievel action figure when I was a kid. But my favorite were the Fisher Price Adventure People.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Tahlvin wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:43 am Incidentally, one of the co-writers of 10 Things I Hate About You is a friend of ours. Her parents were the mom-and-pop consulting firm that I worked at for 8 years in the Pacific Northwest, and I would help install her script writing software every time her parents bought her a new laptop. When we went to visit them one summer, she gave our kids autographed copies of the DVDs for a couple of her other movies, Legally Blond and Ella Enchanted.
That is amazing! I love all of those movies.
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

Mike wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:23 am
Tahlvin wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:43 am Incidentally, one of the co-writers of 10 Things I Hate About You is a friend of ours. Her parents were the mom-and-pop consulting firm that I worked at for 8 years in the Pacific Northwest, and I would help install her script writing software every time her parents bought her a new laptop. When we went to visit them one summer, she gave our kids autographed copies of the DVDs for a couple of her other movies, Legally Blond and Ella Enchanted.
That is amazing! I love all of those movies.
Interestingly enough, she is close friends with the actor formerly known as Ellen Page, who just announced he is transgender and is now named Elliot Page.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Wow. When you say "just announced" you really mean it. I've always really like Page as an actor. I am interested in where his career goes from here. I would love to see him continue to take on the interesting roles that have defined him so far.
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

Yep. My transgender son was really excited about the announcement.
Mike

Post by Mike »

I can well imagine. Page's statement was very powerful. I wish him well, and I hope his plan to use what privilege he has to benefit all queer and trans people pays dividends. It's very noble and very exciting.