Calendar

Tahlvin

Re: Calendar

Post by Tahlvin »

Tonight!
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

Any idea when we are playing next? I'm going to start getting into some tricky issues. I cannot play on the 27th.
Mike

Post by Mike »

20th?
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

That’s my understanding.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

Okay that would be good - week and a half. I know this is tragic in the current situation but my character sheet is not updated and I really want to have closure and make it all perfect. Like there's a whole story here that is going to go forward and we don't even know!
The thing that isn't updated is something to do with feats. And I'm thinking that kind of makes sense because I didn't need those to be enhanced recently - the main thing was just upping the pluses on the attacks and damages and hit points. But the feats are so interesting to me for the storytelling. I feel like whatever future direction the action takes, that's where the feat should develop.
I haven't been able to do much with the whole community side of the cleric stuff - might take one more level as cleric if we ever get there? Like if she has settled down and is mostly worried about building the community around.
DMDarcs

Post by DMDarcs »

20th.
zen

Post by zen »

That would be.... by my calculations... tonight.
bralbovsky

Post by bralbovsky »

If my calculations are correct, it's this Thursday. I can be there for a bit, but have to run around 11 edt. Nothing on Hal's list except what has been mentioned and taking steps to hunt down Magga. Whatever flaws the new world might have, the old world was clearly more dangerous. Time for it to move on.
zen

Post by zen »

bralbovsky wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:08 pm If my calculations are correct, it's this Thursday. I can be there for a bit, but have to run around 11 edt. Nothing on Hal's list except what has been mentioned and taking steps to hunt down Magga. Whatever flaws the new world might have, the old world was clearly more dangerous. Time for it to move on.
Yes... I believe your calculations match mine. February 3, 2022 would be our next foray into the muck and mire of cleaning up the mess we left behind while saving the world from a danger most people didn't even realize was there. I believe Magga would be high on that list, despite Kay's personal distaste for waterborne adventure.
zen

Post by zen »

So... Tonight!
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

Tonight!
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

I am going to be doing a long list of stuff straight thru the whole evening, so will try to be on time and stay tuned, but please don't wait for me and I may need to go on the phone a few times. Once the kids are sorted and everybody is home and the smallest is in the shower, I should be good.
DMDarcs

Post by DMDarcs »

There is a possibilty that I will be a bit late due to a Zoom meeting just prior.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

I'm so sorry I missed it; I had to work and then felt sick to my stomach and ended up I've just been laying here waiting for "vomit or not". Tell me what went on everybody.
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

We waited for DMDarcs to get his CTRL key working. Then we teleported back to Sandpoint, had a pint at The Rusty Dragon, caught up with Ameiko, and then went our separate ways. It sounds like DMDarcs may wrap a few NPC-related things here on the boards, and people can post up stories here about what their characters do after our grand adventure, but otherwise we're finished with this one.
bralbovsky

Post by bralbovsky »

Lost internet for a bit. Hope to see you all on the next adventure
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

Ahhh so sad, I'm still sitting here in "vomit or not". :(
zen

Post by zen »

So... I'm guessing tonight is not a gaming night, or are we getting together to talk "in person" about next steps?
Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

The next time I'm free is Thursday March, 24th.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Happy birthday!
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

Thanks! I'm excited.
zen

Post by zen »

And, of course, by tonight I meant Thursday... not actually tonight... but I'd say March 24 gives us plenty of time to get prepped for the next adventure!
Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

Well, us, yes, but let's check in with the fearless DMDarcs and attend to his needs a little bit.
DMDarcs

Post by DMDarcs »

I just got back from a 3 and a half hour board meeting in which much yelling and rioting was being made. All sorts of ugly happenings are coming to the surface. And I'm forced to be there, because I have to run the mics and light for the auditorium. And then the BOE goes into executive session, but they use my room because it's the closest. And I'm not given notice about it, so they've rearranged everything to put in 5 tables. So I have to reset my room back 1st period tomorrow. I'm not sure about Thursday at this point. I'm just looking for a poop joke.
zen

Post by zen »

Sounds like you're dealing with whole rooms full of bullsh*t spouting orifices... you're surrounded by walking, talking poop jokes!
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

So I was kind of hanging around wondering if tonight is that kind of Thursday night? But it sounds like we're just not ready for any further action or discussion yet. I am ready in my mind and heart!
zen

Post by zen »

So, if I am not mistaken, we're planning on a week from tonight?
zen

Post by zen »

So... are we playing this week? If so, what?
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

:cry:
zen

Post by zen »

Are we considering getting together tonight?
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

Waiting to hear from DMDarcs.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

I am here laying with a cat if needed for anything.