[GtGPL/S1E14]

Kyle

[GtGPL/S1E14]

Post by Kyle »

Welcome to Season 1, Episode 14 of my soon-to-be long running and very famous thread idea called: Guess the Garfield Punchline.

IT'S A SPECIAL THREE PART CARTOON! MAKE CLEAR WHICH BUBBLE YOU'RE INDICATING. FOR THE LAST FRAME: BUBBLE 1 = FAR LEFT; BUBBLE 2 = TOP FAR RIGHT; BUBBLE 3 = BOTTOM FAR RIGHT

MAIN GAME: Here's how it works. I'll post a Garfield strip with the punchline missing. Everyone try to guess what it is. One guess per person. Whoever is closest wins a point. If no one is even close, then I'll announce that and everyone can get a new guess.

SECONDARY GAME: Post up the funniest punchline you can think of. Make sure you precede this guess with something like "Funny Guess:" or "Should be:" so I know it won't count against your guess for the main game. No points are awarded for the secondary game, but I think this will be the most fun part of it.

Today's cartoon:

Mike

Re: [GtGPL/S1E14]

Post by Mike »

1. I CAN'T PUT MY ARM DOWN!

2. And there it is.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

I mean, what Mike said.

Funny:
1. What's wrong with me?!
2. Where do I begin?
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Yeah- Mike's close and Eli's is funny. Points all around!

Mike

Post by Mike »

Props to Jim Davis though. If you are going for that particular joke, and have the constraints of the given panels... Then his word choice and delivery are better than mine.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.