[Game] Compliment/Trigger/Compliment Mike

Kyle

[Game] Compliment/Trigger/Compliment Mike

Post by Kyle »

Rules:

Step One: Post a one sentence compliment to Mike- it can either be superficial or sincere. Dealers choice.

Step Two: Post a single sentence to trigger Mike.

Step Three: Post a second one sentence compliment to Mike. This time it must be sincere.

Step Four: Wait for Mike to respond with a score between 1-10 of each of your attempts.
Kyle

Re: [Game] Compliment/Trigger/Compliment Mike

Post by Kyle »

Hey Mike, I heard about the truck and I've got to tell you that not only am I super-jealous of you having a truck (and I don't), but I also am jealous of thinking about how much fun you're going to have riding around in it with an elbow hanging out the window.

Hey Mike, so is the podcast ever coming back or did you quit when you realized that Aidan was the most entertaining one on it?

Hey Mike, if it wasn't for you I would have never gotten into D&D and invested the time necessary for learning roleplaying games, and I'm forever grateful that you changed my life by introducing something that has been so important and fulfilling for me for the last 40 years.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kyle wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:04 pm Hey Mike, I heard about the truck and I've got to tell you that not only am I super-jealous of you having a truck (and I don't), but I also am jealous of thinking about how much fun you're going to have riding around in it with an elbow hanging out the window.
6 This seemed sincere. I really DO want to ride with one arm out the window. But then I try it and it's all noisy and windy and too cold. And then I remember climate controls and I roll it back up!
Hey Mike, so is the podcast ever coming back or did you quit when you realized that Aidan was the most entertaining one on it?
You son of bitch! Let me explain to...

Oh, I get it. 8.
Hey Mike, if it wasn't for you I would have never gotten into D&D and invested the time necessary for learning roleplaying games, and I'm forever grateful that you changed my life by introducing something that has been so important and fulfilling for me for the last 40 years.
Awwww!

10! You big nerd!
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Do me! Do me!
Mike

Post by Mike »

I don't know if I can do this justice, cuz I see your pictures and hear your stories, and things seem to be going well for you--raised your kids right, having fun... lots of love there. But we'll start with a compliment:

Dude, you look really great in your most recent pics. I'm surprised to see that your Flobee is still going strong.

And since I can't think of anything to trigger you, I'll end with telling you that I admire a lot things about you, but what I appreciate most is that you have always been amazing about joining me and supporting me in all my nerdly endeavors.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Everything gets a 1 point boost for the secret contextualization you utilized to make this so conversational and smooth. Well played.
Mike wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:48 am I don't know if I can do this justice, cuz I see your pictures and hear your stories, and things seem to be going well for you--raised your kids right, having fun... lots of love there. But we'll start with a compliment:
Good. Very generic. Exactly right. 9 out of 10.
Dude, you look really great in your most recent pics. I'm surprised to see that your Flobee is still going strong.
It's not a Flobee, I cut my own hair with clippers every... oooo! How dare you!

9 out of 10.
And since I can't think of anything to trigger you, I'll end with telling you that I admire a lot things about you, but what I appreciate most is that you have always been amazing about joining me and supporting me in all my nerdly endeavors.
Nice. Sincere. Very derivative of my sincere compliment to you. 7 out of 10.