Omaha Tornado

Mike

Omaha Tornado

Post by Mike »

Tornado touched down on the west (?) end of Omaha. Severe damage. People missing. Hoping everyone is okay.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Mike

Re: Omaha Tornado

Post by Mike »

Tornado was also spotted in Madison county (where I live), but we had nothing in our neighborhood except big rain and little hail. Radar show is in the clear in about 10 minutes.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

We had a hail storm last week. Jen took a video of it (with my cussing in the background saying, "No, no, no. Stop, stop, stop.") and the next morning we woke up to people messaging us and saying the Today show was showing our video- with the audio muted. How come I only make it on national TV when weather is causing damage to my stuff?
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

The footage is craaaazed - at one point there's a big wide tornado with three little ones spinning around the outside. Yikes! Amazing that so few were seriously injured considering... Probably lucky it was during day when everyone was awake and aware, at work, school, etc.
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

Glad y'all are okay.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

Remarkable video continues to emerge. I don't know how to link these exactly because some of them come through Twitter or TikTok or things that I don't have... But one is a guy filming from a walkout basement as the tornado rolls by, still fairly far away but you can see the debris rolling by even out there. The other one is the crew of a freight train that apparently was flipped, although the engine stayed right where it was and sustained surface damage.