Et tu, Charles?

Mike

Et tu, Charles?

Post by Mike »

With the release of Quiet on the Set and now with Diddy an international fugitive from justice, there's a lot of focus once again on the horrific abuses perpetrated by men not just on women but on children (boys and girls) as well as other men (in Diddy's case) over whom they have some measure of power or authority. We've seen accusations against Charlie Sheen regarding Corey Haim, and people are finally hearing what Feldman's been saying for years. Now two of the child actors from Charles in Charge have publicly accused Scott Baio. LA County prosecutors declined to press charges, but only because the statute of limitations was up and not for lack of evidence. Given Baio's reaction to the original MeToo movement, there is nothing surprising about any of this for him. Shock maybe and certainly horror at some of the details, but not surprise.

Currently, this is all about men in the entertainment industry, but I wonder if it will inspire others to come forward as the MeToo movement did.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Phoebe

Re: Et tu, Charles?

Post by Phoebe »

Haven't heard ANY of this yet due to constant work, and I refuse to be sullied by this info until I get Beyoncé's Jolene. Talk later.