Do they make this?

Kyle

Do they make this?

Post by Kyle »

As a gift for my mom, I want dual touchscreens connected through the internet only to each other. When something is written on one, it appears on the other and vice-versa. I can't find this. Does anyone know if something like this exists?
Tahlvin

Re: Do they make this?

Post by Tahlvin »

You could just text her.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

I want the grandkids to draw pictures or leave sweet messages and vice versa. The two year old doesn't have a phone.
Mike

Post by Mike »

You could get a shared whiteboard app, which is functional, but not perfect. Because what you really want is two devices that have the shared whiteboard app always on and permanently linked to one another. That makes it foolproof for both the very young and the very old.

I don't find anything like it yet, but I've only barely looked.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

I want something like this with voice, essentially like an extended baby monitor but for the elderly. I want to monitor my elderly like Alexa spies on people, and I want them to be able to say, hey Alexa, except substituting my name and I would actually hear them in my house like they were on the intercom within the home. I feel like this should also be possible so if you find it while answering the question about the screens, let me know! My husband says it is possible but only if you let Alexa actually listen to all of us all the time. I want to keep her or any of her friends out of the loop.