A Favor For Mike

Kyle

A Favor For Mike

Post by Kyle »

Please private message Mike and send him three questions for him to answer on the show. It will take you less than five minutes and it will restore his dwindling stock of questions. Can't think of anything? Here's some inspiration:

-ask questions about his childhood;
-ask about his enormous feet;
-ask about his awesome family;
-ask him about his dental hygeine;

You can do this! Just three questions, y'all! It doesn't matter if you listen or not! It will make him so happy!
Phoebe

Re: A Favor For Mike

Post by Phoebe »

I keep meaning to do this and forget, but NOT TODAY - TODAY I WILL SEND QUESTIONS!
Akiva

Post by Akiva »

I pay good hard-earned American money for this podcast, and now you want me to write the damn show for him???

(I'll try to think of some questions)
Reel on a repeating loop
DMDarcs

Post by DMDarcs »

I know I'm eight months behind, but it seems like everytime this call goes out I submit a handful and then they never come up.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

DMDarcs wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:40 pm I know I'm eight months behind, but it seems like everytime this call goes out I submit a handful and then they never come up.
Nah. You’re just eight months behind. You’ve had plenty come up. Submit more.
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

I said I would do this and then I did not do it, not because I lack questions, but because when I write down my questions I imagine them being read on the podcast and they sound very stupid that way. Can I send them under a fake name so that nobody thinks Phoebe would say something so stupid, in contrast to the normal stream of genius wry remarks that flow from her fingertips?
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

Phoebe wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:14 pm I said I would do this and then I did not do it, not because I lack questions, but because when I write down my questions I imagine them being read on the podcast and they sound very stupid that way. Can I send them under a fake name so that nobody thinks Phoebe would say something so stupid, in contrast to the normal stream of genius wry remarks that flow from her fingertips?
Yes- you can tell him to attribute them to any name that's not impersonating a person on the boards, I would imagine.

You should submit them as Questor the Questionian
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kyle wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:35 pm
Phoebe wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:14 pm I said I would do this and then I did not do it, not because I lack questions, but because when I write down my questions I imagine them being read on the podcast and they sound very stupid that way. Can I send them under a fake name so that nobody thinks Phoebe would say something so stupid, in contrast to the normal stream of genius wry remarks that flow from her fingertips?
Yes- you can tell him to attribute them to any name that's not impersonating a person on the boards, I would imagine.

You should submit them as Questor the Questionian
Kyle is correct.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
DMDarcs

Post by DMDarcs »

Submit them under my name, then I'm off the hook.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

You should submit them as indie-singer songwriter Phoebe Bridgers. Then no one will know.
Mike

Post by Mike »

And for those of you who have used multiple names before, if you have a preference on what I call you, please let me know. For Eliahad, Darcs and MrsDarcs, I use their online names and real names interchangeably, and have never really asked (but thankfully they haven't complained). But I've had people make special requests for anonymity before. And there a few people whose real names I know but don't use.

I've occasionally thrown items of my own onto the list and have variously called myself Anonymous, BillyBob and Dave (I told him I did it). If you want to mix it up yourself, I'm down with it. As long as you're respectful of other users.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.